How to Make the Most Out of Your Vacation Rental
You’ve purchased a rental property at Wild Dunes Resort and hired one of our great property managers to run things for you. Here’s a look at how we can work together so you can make the most out of your rental.
What Wild Dunes Resort is Doing
- Assortment of Amenities
- You chose Wild Dunes Resort for a reason. We have the best amenities on the island, including two award winning golf courses, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts, a relaxing Sand & Sea Spa, a variety of restaurants and shops, pristine pool access, and recreation activities.
- Around the Clock Customer Service
- Southern hospitality is at its finest at our Resort in Charleston, SC. The guests who vacation in your home will be treated like family and given the best customer service throughout their stay, 24/7.
- Competitive Pricing
- Our revenue team is constantly price checking against the competition to make sure that your property is listed at the most competitive price. This ensures that your rental will not be overlooked or passed over due to rate.
- Strategic Marketing
- Our marketing team is in charge of making sure your rental gets found when guests are searching online, is represented in the best way possible with stellar photography and content, and creates a story and experience that makes guests want to book.
- Inspections and Maintenance
- Wear and tear on a home is inevitable. Our skilled inspection and maintenance team makes sure your rental is up to par, and also is quick to respond when guests have issues during their stay.
What You, the Homeowner, Could Be Doing
- Communication with Property Manager
- Talk to us! If you have questions or concerns, make sure you voice them now rather than later. We want to hear from you and make sure we are doing everything we can to keep you happy.
- Flexible Restrictions
- A seven night stay in your rental property is ideal, but sometimes unrealistic. Your property manager may recommend that you loosen the reins and reduce your restrictions strategically at certain times of the year, allowing for more bookings. In these cases they would be shorter, but sometimes less is more.
- Bedding Package
- The Wild Dunes Resort bedding package ensures that your home always has the best looking beds. Guests love white sheets and duvets because it showcases how clean everything is. Add a pop of color in your pillows and throws, but keep the beds crisp and white.
- Smartly Decorated
- Smartly decorated does not have to mean expensive décor. Include furniture built to last, apply a fresh coat of neutral paint, hang curtains and tasteful art, and provide plenty of open space and seating. Lastly, don’t forget to equip and maintain your outdoor space.
Want to rent your property through Wild Dunes Resort? Contact our property management sales manager, Robert Baker, at 843.886.2158 or email@example.com today!