Holiday Gift Guide at Wild Dunes
It’s the most wonderful time of year! Let us help make it even better by helping you figure out what to get your loved ones to show them you care this holiday season
The holidays are right around the corner so there’s no better time than now to get started on gift prepping for all those you love this year! We want to help make that as easy as possible for you by providing you with our gift guide of the perfect things to give, that you can get right here at Wild Dunes Resort!
- For the art lover: The Gallery at Sweetgrass is one of the newest additions to Wild Dunes Resort and is the perfect place to shop this holiday season. From high-end pieces of art by local artists to decorate your home with, to their trunk shows and artisan gift show, they have a perfect variety of gifts for the art lover in your family! Learn more here. (reference images 1, 4 & 7)
- For the athlete: Wild Dunes is the perfect way to get out and active with our various sport offerings, like with the four new pickleball courts. Give the gift of outdoor fun with the family by taking a clinic to learn the ever-growing sport or just reserve court time to come out and play! Pickleball not your sport? Also, check out our tennis courts and tennis clinic offerings! Learn more here. (reference image 10)
- For the couple: Every couple needs some time to get away and Wild Dunes is the perfect place for just that! From coming to the Boardwalk Inn to enjoy the adult only pool, to taking advantage of our newest package, Tee Time & Me Time – offering one round of golf on the award-winning Links Course and a 50 minute massage of your choosing at the stunning new Spa at Sweetgrass. There is no better way to give the gift of relaxation than with this staycation deal! Learn more here. (reference image 8)
- For the adventurer: There’s so much to see and explore here on the coast, so give the gift of adventure for your next visit to Isle of the Palms! From paddleboarding to fishing to kayaking, Island Adventures offers it all and there is truly no better way to experience the Lowcountry. Learn more here. (reference image 2)
- For the beauty guru: The new Spa at Sweetgrass has all the best gifts to give to your loved one who enjoys taking care of themselves, or even who just needs a bit of a relaxation break! The Spa lobby is a boutique stocked with amazing products from skincare to candles to sleep and fitness attire, and so much more. Not sure what specifically to get that special someone? Get a gift card from the Spa to give them so they can choose whether to use it on products or on their next treatment! Learn more here. (reference images 8 & 9)
- For the golfer: Golfing is a must while in Charleston, and there’s no better place than at Wild Dunes Resort’s two award winning courses. Our annual Holiday golf bundle is sure to be up to par for the avid golfer in your life. Each bundle is priced at $450, and includes four rounds of award-wining golf, cart fee, and range balls- to be used at your leisure through March 1, 2022. Learn more here. Not a pro at golf yet? No worries, give the gift of our golf lessons bundle offering four lessons for the price of three! Learn more here.
- For the Wild Dunes/Charleston lover: Our favorite person to gift is those who love Wild Dunes and the Charleston area so much that they continue to come back to stay with us! Give that gift of the perfect momento from picking out a set of Charleston Welcome Beads at the Spa to make your home feel more like Charleston all year round, or stop by Hudson’s Market to get a specialty Wild Dunes gift with a variety of cups, mugs, and more to choose from. Both pro shops also have great Wild Dunes apparel to gift so that you can represent the Resort wherever you go, so stop by to pick out your gift today! (reference images 3, 5 & 6)