After a year of “virtual living” in 2020, it’s time to put down your screens and enjoy the nature, beauty, and tranquil atmosphere of the Charleston Lowcountry. A perfect gift for those seeking relaxation, stress relief, and a personal reset away from the daily digital distractions, this four-day, three-night Isle of Palms retreat provides guests with a deeply immersive experience to nourish the body and soul. A collection of outdoor activities and delicious Lowcountry dining creates the perfect itinerary to relax and recharge.
• Check in to resort and lock phone in room
• Enjoy a bike rental to explore the picturesque tranquility of the resort
• Dinner at the resort’s upscale restaurant Coastal Provisions, featuring sustainable, local seafood and chops.
• Wild Dunes Resort fitness class – choice of rotating offerings
• Breakfast or lunch at Hudson’s Market
• Choose from selection of kayaking & SUP excursions. Click here for a list of options.
• Breakfast at the resort’s seated southern-style staple, Huey’s Southern Eats ($25/person)
• Choice of golf on the Harbor Course or a tennis clinic (range $30-$150 value)
• Choice of tickets to either the South Carolina Aquarium or the Gibbes Museum of Art (Range, $15-$30/person)
• 10:00 a.m.: Check out and unlock cell phone
Call 888.219.1367 to book your Digital Detox at Charleston's Island Resort!
*Restrictions and blackout dates may apply. No cash or credit value for unused package elements. Components subject to availability.
There's an abundance of award-winning cuisine in the Isle of Palms and Charleston area and Wild Dunes Resort is no exception. Experience seasonal menus featuring local and sustainable cuisine at our onsite restaurant Coastal Provisions. Enjoy poolside favorites at Beachside Burgers & Bar (open seasonally), or have a home-style family dinner delivered right to your door.Reserve at Coastal Provisions Reserve at Billy G's Smokehouse Reserve at Huey's Southern Eats Order Groceries from Hudson's Market
Whether you're a Resort guest, a local or a visiting golfer, South Carolina's finest golf awaits you at Wild Dunes Resort. Our courses are open to the public, so book a round below or call 855.998.5351.Book a Tee Time
Sand & Sea Salon with Spa Services at Wild Dunes Resort can have you looking great and feeling even better. From manicures and pedicures to massages, facials, and body scrubs - any service in our casual island ambiance will leave you feeling balanced.Book an Appointment