If present times have taught us anything, it’s how to cherish each and every moment with our loved ones, and recognize that the most important people in our lives are those who are closest to us. For many engaged couples, the current COVID-19 pandemic has affected wedding plans - but love always finds a way. If you are looking for an alternate option for your wedding, look no further than Wild Dunes Resort. We invite you to reclaim your big day and let love conquer- all in the safety of our spacious Island resort.
Choose from an array of charming and picturesque ceremony and reception venues, along with delicious menu options customized to fit any pallet! Package is based on availability, valid Sunday – Friday. Select from dates through August 2021.
• 50% off venue rental fee
• 20% off food & beverage advertised pricing of wedding menus
• Complimentary champagne toast prior to ceremony or at beginning of dinner service
• Complimentary Upgrade to a Suite for Bride & Groom Throughout Stay
• Complimentary Wedding Night Amenity of Sparkling Wine & Chocolate Covered Strawberries
• Complimentary tasting for up to 4 guests
• Complimentary cocktail hour station of crudité & dips
• Complimentary ceremony rehearsal location
• Complimentary Use of All in house Tables, Chairs, Linens, Silverware, Glassware, Plate Ware, Dance Floor, Setup, Breakdown & Staffing
• Access to 1,600 Acres of Barrier Island Beauty for Memorable Wedding Photography
• Optional: Block a minimum of 10 rooms and receive reduced rates for guests upon call in
Looking for more? We are happy to recommend our top professionals and vendors for other wedding services. Maybe you need photography, flowers, hair & makeup, live musicians, DJ, or other special extras. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll help you find it!
To start planning: Contact our Wedding & Event Specialist Corina Adaskaveg at email@example.com or call 866.988.1042
There's an abundance of award-winning cuisine in the Isle of Palms and Charleston area and Wild Dunes Resort is no exception. Experience seasonal menus featuring local and sustainable cuisine at our onsite restaurant Coastal Provisions. Enjoy poolside favorites at Beachside Burgers & Bar (open seasonally), or have a home-style family dinner delivered right to your door.Reserve at Coastal Provisions Reserve at Billy G's Smokehouse Reserve at Huey's Southern Eats Order Groceries from Hudson's Market
Whether you're a Resort guest, a local or a visiting golfer, South Carolina's finest golf awaits you at Wild Dunes Resort. Our courses are open to the public, so book a round below or call 855.998.5351.Book a Tee Time
Sand & Sea Salon with Spa Services at Wild Dunes Resort can have you looking great and feeling even better. From manicures and pedicures to massages, facials, and body scrubs - any service in our casual island ambiance will leave you feeling balanced.Book an Appointment