Wild Dunes Beach Rentals allow you to play the day away, without the hassle of heavy beach gear. Located directly in front of the Grand Pavilion, we offer beach chair and umbrella rentals in sets (two chairs/one umbrella), or options for single chair and umbrella rentals. Reservations are highly recommended. Beach rentals are located within colored zones - red, yellow, and blue - designed to help you easily locate your rentals.
For chair and umbrella rentals beyond the Grand Pavilion area, please contact our concierge team for assistance - call 843.886.2218.
Frequently Asked Questions:
• What is the rental process? Rentals can be reserved online or by calling our friendly concierge team at 843.886.2218. Your rentals will be reserved under your name at the Wild Dunes Grand Pavilion Beachfront. Red, yellow, and blue zones will be marked with colored, vertical flags in the sand. These colored zones are designed to help you easily navigate to your rentals. Your rentals will be located near the colored flag indicated on your rental selection. Cancelations or changes to reservations must be made by 7:00 pm 48 hours in advance of your daily booking.
• When are my rentals available? Rental period is 10:00 am – 5:00 pm daily.
• Where do I check-in? Locate a rental attendant at the Wild Dunes Resort Grand Pavilion.
• Do beach rentals qualify for World of Hyatt points? Beach rentals are not eligible for World of Hyatt points.
• What is the rain policy? No refunds are available unless tropical weather prohibits rental set-up. Refunds are automatically issued at that time.
• Can I change or cancel my reservation? Cancelations or changes to reservations must be made by 7:00 pm 48-hours prior to arrival date.
• What is the difference between the colored zones? Zones are designed for navigational purposes. When facing the ocean, colored zones are marked from left to right - red, yellow, and blue, with blue being located nearest to the Sweetgrass Inn beach access.
There's an abundance of award-winning cuisine in the Isle of Palms and Charleston area and Wild Dunes Resort is no exception. Experience seasonal menus featuring local and sustainable cuisine at our onsite restaurant Coastal Provisions. Enjoy poolside favorites at Beachside Burgers & Bar (open seasonally), or have a home-style family dinner delivered right to your door.Reserve at Coastal Provisions Reserve at Billy G's Smokehouse Reserve at Huey's Southern Eats
Whether you're a Resort guest, a local or a visiting golfer, South Carolina's finest golf awaits you at Wild Dunes Resort. Our courses are open to the public, so book a round below or call 855.998.5351.Book a Tee Time
The Spa at Sweetgrass is a world-class spa with an array of locally-inspired, truly authentic wellness experiences- from massage therapy and facials to body treatments, wellness classes, and more.Book Now