Enjoy festive offerings, events and specials celebrating the holidays during Hotel Talisa’s holiday season in Vail December 21 – January 6. Imagine specialty bubble bar experiences, festive champagne pop up bars, wine and spirits tastings, dedicated holiday Talisa Tykes (kids) programming, ice sculpture-carving, holiday dinners in Gessner, New Year’s Eve celebrations for all ages, exceptional entertainment and more.
Calendar of events coming soon!
• Talisa Tidings Après Everyday – More than just the typical social hour, Hotel Talisa is making the best of après a holiday tradition. The resort will feature inventive avant and après-adventure libations and bites. Après begins at 3 p.m. daily with a holiday gourmet hot chocolate station coupled with passed holiday cookies followed by our daily sabering champagne ritual at 4:30 p.m.
• S’more Roasts – Gourmet S’more Roast aided by our S’mores Butler at the Firepit overlooking Gore Creek Offered daily beginning Friday, December 21 at 5 p.m. through Sunday, January 6, 2019!
• Talisa Tidings Tykes (kids) Activities – Offering winter and holiday themed activities for Hotel Talisa’s littlest guests from ornament decorating to arts and crafts. Schedule to be released soon!
• Gingerbread House-Making Competition – Wednesday, December 26 from 4 - 7 p.m. in Zermatt Ballroom. Creativity is a must at the 2nd annual Gingerbread house competition. Bring the family, enjoy a refreshment and build a unique gingerbread house from an array of holiday treats!
• Mats & Mimosas – Wednesday and Sunday mornings at 8 a.m. in Gore Ballroom. Enjoy 2 complimentary yoga classes per week followed by a mimosa to celebrate winter and the holiday season in Vail.
• Specialty Bubble Bars – The holiday season wouldn't be the same without a few surprises! Partnering with Moët, Hennessy, local breweries and a few others, we will be hosting pop-up "bubble" bars to celebrate you and the holidays in Vail, Friday, December 21 through Sunday, January 6!
• Santa and his Elves Brunch – Sunday, December 23, 11 am - 2 pm, in Gessner. Enjoy Sunday Brunch in Gessner in the company of Santa and his elves. Grab a bite, sip a mimosa and share your Sunday morning with the North Poles most notorious resident, Santa Clause! complimentary photos available.
• Holiday Après Specials featuring Moët Flutes & Frites – 7 unique après offerings to celebrate the holidays. Enjoy beautifully presented Moët glasses with house made pommes frites, featured during après throughout the week. Look for variations to our signature offering during Talisa Tidings!
• Ice Carving Holiday Party– Step outside, sit by the fire, sip a libation or cup of hot chocolate and enjoy live ice carving and musical entertainment on the Creekside Terrace. Time and date coming soon!
We are adding activities weekly to the Talisa Tidings calendar of events! Check back weekly to learn about new activities and events celebrating winter in Vail and the holiday season.
For questions or to make a reservation at Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa, please contact a reservations specialist at 866.899.1915 or click the reservations button above to book online.
DISTINCTIVE DINING & RESTAURANTS IN VAIL
Food and drink celebrate the culinary heritage of the Colorado Rockies and the Alps. This delicious blend of cultures echoes Vail’s own heritage, modeled after the Alpine town of Zermatt, Switzerland.
Open all day, Gessner, the 3-meal Vail, Colorado restaurant is open breakfast through dinner, showcasing authentic flavors from the Colorado Rockies and the European Alps.RESERVE A TABLE