Enjoy festive offerings, events and specials celebrating the holidays during Hotel Talisa’s holiday season in Vail December 22 – January 6. Imagine specialty libation tasting experiences, festive champagne, wine and spirits tastings, dedicated holiday Talisa Tykes programming, ice sculpture-carving, holiday dinners in Gessner, New Year’s Eve celebrations, exceptional entertainment and more.
• Talisa Tidings Après Everyday – More than just the typical social hour, Hotel Talisa is making the best of après a holiday tradition. The resort will feature inventive avant and après-adventure libations and bites. Après begins at 3 p.m. daily with a holiday gourmet hot chocolate station coupled with passed holiday cookies followed by our daily sabering champagne ritual at 4:30 p.m.
• S’more Roasts – Gourmet S’more Roast aided by our S’mores Butler at the Firepit overlooking Gore Creek Offered daily beginning Friday, December 21 at 5 p.m. through Sunday, January 6, 2019!
• Talisa Tidings Tykes (kids) Activities – Offering winter and holiday themed activities for Hotel Talisa’s littlest guests from ornament decorating to arts and crafts.See calendar of events for details.
• Gingerbread House-Making Competition – Wednesday, December 26 from 4 – 7 p.m. in Zermatt Ballroom. Creativity is a must at the 2nd annual Gingerbread house competition. Bring the family, enjoy the time and build a unique gingerbread house from an array of holiday treats!
• Mats & Mimosas – Located in Gore Ballroom with featured times and classes. Enjoy complimentary yoga classes followed by a mimosa to celebrate winter and the holiday season in Vail. See calendar of events for details.
• Jubeln Piano Lounge – The holiday season wouldn’t be the same without a few surprises! Partnering with Moët, Hennessy, local breweries and a few others to celebrate you and the holidays in Vail.
• Holiday Après Specials featuring Moët Flutes & Frites – Enjoy beautifully presented Moet glasses with house made pommes frites, featured during après throughout the week. Look for variations to our signature offering during Talisa Tidings!
• Talisa Tidings Holiday Party– Celebrate the holiday season in Vail at Hotel Talisa with libations, music, s’more roasts and featuring ice carving and or champagne specialists from Moët.
Friday, December 21st – 4 to 8 p.m.
Friday December 28th – 4 to 8 p.m.
• Bloodies Burgers and Bowl Games – step into the new year with customizable Bloody Mary’s and Burgers all while enjoying the College Football Playoffs.
• Dickens Carolers – Celebrate the holidays in Vail with live caroling from the famous Vail Valley Dicken’s Carolers.
• Stocking and Snowflake Decorating– Join us in Zermatt Ballroom our annual stocking and snowflake decorating party. Choose from an assortment of crafts and sip gourmet hot chocolate.
• New Years Eve Party- Celebrate the New Year in style at Vail’s newest luxury hotel and experience a milestone event during our New Year’s Party!
Enjoy impeccable tunes with a DJ, full cash/room charge bar featuring signature cocktails and champagne specialties along with a champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight in a striking setting.
9 p.m. to 2 a.m. in Fireside Lounge & Gessner Bar
We are adding activities weekly to the Talisa Tidings calendar of events! Check back weekly to learn about new activities and events celebrating winter in Vail and the holiday season.
For questions or to make a reservation at Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa, please contact a reservations specialist at 866.899.1915 or click the reservations button above to book online.
DISTINCTIVE DINING & RESTAURANTS IN VAIL
Food and drink celebrate the culinary heritage of the Colorado Rockies and the Alps. This delicious blend of cultures echoes Vail’s own heritage, modeled after the Alpine town of Zermatt, Switzerland.
Open all day, Gessner, the 3-meal Vail, Colorado restaurant is open breakfast through dinner, showcasing authentic flavors from the Colorado Rockies and the European Alps.RESERVE A TABLE