Enjoy this Holiday Season in Cascade Village Vail.
Celebrate the holiday season in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with Grand Tidings at the luxury Grand Hyatt Vail Dec. 20, 2020 to Jan. 2, 2021.
Grand Hyatt Vail’s signature programs including a complimentary daily champagne sabering and tasting along with cookie and hot chocolate sampling. Complimentary yoga classes for all abilities from Vinyassa to Restorative in our decadent ballrooms. Outside, unwind with s’more roasts by the firepit and the hotel’s creek-side heated infinity-edit pool and hot tubs, open year-round for guests.
As the holidays get closer, guests can partake in the annual stocking and snowflake decorating party, choosing from an assortment of crafts and enjoying staff assisted hot chocolate and cookies. s;more building kits will be available for purchase in the market for use in our many fire-pits. Or guests can choose to sit back, relax and enjoy mountain views in one of our many dining outlets.
- Après Everyday – More than just the typical social hour, Grand Hyatt Vail is making the best of après a way of life. The resort will feature inventive avant and après-adventure libations and bites. Après begins at 3 p.m. daily with a hot chocolate and cookie butler (staff assisted dessert and drink service) followed by our daily sabering champagne ritual at 4:30 p.m.
- S’more Roasts – Gourmet S’more Roast aided by the new S’mores Butler at the Cascade Village Square Fire-pits.
- Ice Skating at Cascade Village Square - A few steps from the lobby of Grand Hyatt Vail and surrounded by socially distant activities, enjoy complimentary ice skating, special themed ice skating nights from Disco, to Disney movie themes to couples under the stars. Rent your skates complimentary in the warming yurt located adjacent to the rink!
- Gingerbread House-Making Competition – Creativity is a must at the 3rd annual Gingerbread house competition. Bring the family, enjoy the time and build a unique gingerbread house from an array of holiday treats!
- Yoga For All Abilities – Located in Zermatt Ballroom with featured times and classes. Enjoy complimentary yoga classes. See calendar of events for details.
- Gessner Dining Specials – Locals and visitors alike are invited to discover Gessner and Grand Hyatt Vail’s many food and beverage offerings. And, the property will continue offering daily après food and drink specials to compliment the daily Champagne Sabering at 4:30 p.m. Aprés takes place daily from 4-7 p.m. in the Fireside Lounge.
- 5 - 7 - 9, Reverse Happy Hour - From 9 - 11 p.m. nightly, enjoy $5 drafts, $7 house wines and $9 cocktails of the day.
- Stocking and Snowflake Decorating – Join us in Zermatt Ballroom our annual stocking and snowflake decorating party. Choose from an assortment of crafts and sip gourmet hot chocolate.
- Caricature Artists - Sit back and let our local artists draw you as a cartoon! Fun for the whole family!
Call 970.476.1234 to speak with our concierge!