1. I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY COMMISSION AFTER MY CLIENT STAYED AT YOUR PROPERTY. WHAT CAN I DO?
We value your support and will investigate the circumstances promptly. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: guest name, hotel name, exact date of arrival, rate quoted, and your IATA/CLIA number. Commission requests must be at least 30 days old to warrant action.
2. WHAT ROOM TYPES ARE AVAILABLE AT DESTINATION HOTELS' PROPERTIES?
Our unique collection of properties features accommodations suitable for all types of travelers. Each property varies, with choices from luxury guest rooms and suites to condominiums and luxury homes, all featuring an assortment of amenities.
3. WHO DO I CONTACT FOR GDS ASSISTANCE?
You may contact the property directly or call 877.367.2269. Assistance is available Monday through Friday from 9 am–7 pm (MST).
4. HOW DO I LOAD MY NEGOTIATED RATES?
Please provide the Destination Hotels property sales office with your psuedo city code (PCC) for the appropriate mapping of your negotiated rates for your exclusive use.
5. DOES DESTINATION HOTELS HAVE SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY WITH THE GDS?
Seamless connectivity has been established to ensure that you are able to access all available rates, room types, features, and guaranteed or cancellation policies. We currently support seamless connectivity with Amadeus, Galileo/Apollo, Worldspan and Sabre. Seamless connectivity allows you to view the same rates and information our sales associates use.
6. WILL THE HOTEL CONFIRM SPECIAL REQUESTS?
If you input a request into the si-field, our hotels will receive the request. However, we are not able to respond to special requests due to GDS limitations. All special requests will be honored at the time of check-in on a first come, first serve basis.
7. WHY ARE HOTEL RATES LOADED AS USD CURRENCY WHEN THE HOTEL IS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
Currency conversions in some countries fluctuate constantly, so hotel chains elect to load a guaranteed USD rate to make the process more manageable.
8. WHY DOES THE HOTEL HAVE A DIFFERENT CONFIRMATION NUMBER THAN THE NUMBER PROVIDED THROUGH THE GDS?
The confirmation that is returned from the cf-field comes from the central reservation system. However, our properties also have a property management system (PMS), which assigns a confirmation number based on that number system. The hotel will then cross-reference both confirmation numbers prior to the guest checking in to the hotel. The reservation can also be accessed by the guest’s last name.
8. WHEN I CALL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER, PACKAGES ARE QUOTED THAT AREN'T LOADED INTO THE GDS. WHY DOES THIS OCCUR?
The GDS has limitations when loading rates. If a package has one rate for a multiple night stay, the GDS won't allow for this package to be loaded in the system. Currently, the GDS supports per-night pricing. The complexity of some packages makes them difficult to be represented in the GDS selling environment.
10. WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER WHEN I BOOKED THROUGH THE GDS?
Confirmation numbers travel to our properties, our switch company, and the GDS. On occasion, communication problems among the parties may delay your confirmation being delivered within 24 hours. Please contact our GDS helpline at 877.367.2269 if a problem occurs, or contact the property directly for assistance.
11. SOMETIMES I RECEIVE A UC (UNABLE TO CONFIRM) RESPONSE WHEN THE GDS SHOWS AVAILABLE. WHY DOES THIS OCCUR?
Many times the rate or rooms sell out in a few seconds. Since this information has to travel from the hotel to the switch company and the GDS, you may receive a UC status. Seamless availability does help alleviate this problem, but it cannot completely eliminate it.