We love well behaved dogs and encourage our guests to bring theirs along with them during their stay at Town and Country Resort. In order to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay while in residence, we ask Dog Parents to sign the following pet policy upon check-in.
Town and Country Resort Pet Policies:
- My dog is not aggressive, is well socialized with other animals and people.
- My dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date and current, and he/she is free of ticks and fleas.
- My dog will be with me and under my care at all times. I further understand and agree that I will assume financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to leaving my dog unattended at any time. I further agree to pay a $100 fee for all instances of complaints related to my dog causing a disturbance to other guests.
- My dog will be on a leash or in a carrier and under my control anytime we are outside, unless in the designated leash-free dog run.
- I understand that my dog is not permitted within any of the resort’s dining facilities, the Pools, or the Spa at any time.
- My dog will be cleaned off when he/she is wet or dirty, using provided towels, prior to letting them in my room.
- I will clean up after my dog and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle.
- I will notify the resort of any dog “accidents” immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
- I will keep my dog off all furniture including bed, chair or couches.
- I agree to pay an extra $200 cleaning fee should room require excessive cleaning due to soiled bedspreads, furniture, or carpeting. I also agree that the condition of room is based on the sole judgment of Town and Country Management upon my departure.
- I will assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by my dog during my stay.
- Should my dog cause injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors, or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lowe Enterprises Ltd. d/b/a Town and Country Resort and all partners, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by my dog.
- I agree to have my dog removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the housekeeping department of Town and Country Resort.
- I agree to keep my dog behind a closed door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of Town and Country Resort. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
Our Pet Fee is $50 per stay to cover cleaning charges to the guest room upon departure.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet’s arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- It is important to note that dogs are only permitted inside of certain guest rooms inside the main hotel and are all ground level units.