WOODMARK HOTEL & STILL SPA REVEALS WOODMARK WONDERLAND HOLIDAY CALENDAR
Marketing Manager, Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
November 16 2016 – Kirkland, Washington – The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, A Destination Hotel, is pleased to announce a series of holiday traditions, inviting guests and local community members to experience the magic of the season in the Pacific Northwest. Gather at the Woodmark to view reimagined holiday décor and engage in a variety of culinary, spa, and family events.
Deck the Woodmark
- Holiday Décor: 27 years of tradition comes to culmination as we approach 2017. The Woodmark has gone into the vault to bring back favorite holiday ornaments with an added modern flare. Stroll through the hotel to view the décor, and make sure to stop by the lobby to view the annual Woodmark gingerbread display, presented by local Carillon Point businesses. This year’s theme is “Quintessentially Kirkland”, representing favorite landmarks in the neighborhood and the surrounding area. In each display, keep an eye out for the pastry replica of Meg, the beloved Woodmark black lab. Cast a vote for your favorite display in this fun and friendly competition.
Holiday Flavors & Savors
- Thanksgiving Dinner: We will be offering our signature menus in Beach Cafe and bin on the lake during regular hours, in addition to holiday specials from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM in Beach Cafe and 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM in bin on the lake. Let us do the prep and the pickup while you give thanks with family and friends.
- Spirit of the Holidays: Woodmark guests are welcome to celebrate the season with a complimentary holiday beverage every Monday in the Living Room Bar. The weekly selection will be available at the hotel front desk.
- Mixology Class: Learn how to make festive cocktails perfect for your next holiday event. Each guest will take away knowledge on how to create a specialty drink for a group and a hand-crafted cocktail guaranteed to be a party favorite. December 3, 2016 | 3:00-4:00 pm | $25 per person, ages 21+; tickets available at http://bit.ly/woodmarkwonderland
- Cookie Decorating with Chef Nicole: Join us in the Living Room Lounge for this fun “Junior Chefs” event! Decorate house-made cookies with your kiddo and enjoy cocoa and holiday refreshments. Adults welcome as well, at least one adult must be present with each child. Each guest will receive half a dozen cookies to decorate, eat or take home. December 10, 2016 | 1:00-2:00 pm | $10 per person (adult or child); tickets available at http://bit.ly/woodmarkwonderland
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Holiday Feasts: We will be offering our signature menus in Beach Cafe and bin on the lake during regular hours, in addition to prime rib holiday specials from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM in Beach Cafe and 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM in bin on the lake.
- Still Spa December Special: Unwind from the holiday stress with a Peppermint Hot Stone Revival Massage. Featuring a peppermint body scrub, hot stones infused with essential oils, and a refreshing face massage with cool stones. December 1- 31, 2016 (closed December 25) | 60 minutes $120 (normally $150)
|90 minutes $140 (normally $190); call Still Spa at 425.803.9000 to book your appointment.
- Still Spa Mistle-Toe Special: Pamper your mom, sister, spouse or friend. Enjoy 2 Luxury Peppermint Pedicures with complimentary Peppermint Mochas.
December 1- 31, 2016 (closed December 25) |$100 (normally $140); call Still Spa at 425.803.9000 to book your appointment.
- Spa-La-La Event: Join us for the ultimate holiday Passport event! Take a trip around the spa. This fun event includes 2 peppermint express treatments, appetizers, a hot cocoa bar, champagne, expert skincare and beauty advice from Still Spa partners, exclusive retail discounts, swag bags, and a holiday gift guide for everyone on your list.
December 20, 2016 | 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM | $99 per person; $79 before 12/15); tickets available at http://bit.ly/woodmarkwonderland
The Christmas Ship Tradition Continues:
- Argosy Cruises Christmas Ship Festival: Join us for this beloved holiday tradition as the popular Christmas ships set sail on Lake Washington. On December 22, the ships will perform at Carillon Point, and we will have Dickens Carolers, warm beverages and snacks for sale, along with kid’s activities and a visit from Santa!
December 20, 2016 | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM | Complimentary Admission; Beverages, Snacks & ‘S’mores Available for Purchase
- Give the Gift of The Woodmark: The beloved Woodmark gift card sale is back! During the entire month of December, purchase a $100 gift card and receive a complimentary $20 gift certificate just for you! Valid for gift cards to The Woodmark, bin on the lake, Beach Cafe, and Still Spa, perfect for gifting a memorable experience to a spouse, friend, coworker or family member. Stop by the front desk to purchase, or ask a team member in one of the outlets.
- Weather The Winter at the Woodmark: Looking to host friends and family, or hoping for a fun and easy staycation? Weather the winter at The Woodmark! Enjoy up to 20% off now through March 31, 2017, along with boutique amenities, such as complimentary shuttle service to holiday shopping and local attractions within 5 miles. Subject to availability; blackout dates apply; cannot be combined with other offers.Make reservations at http://www.thewoodmark.com/, promo code: SOCIAL
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Take advantage of our hottest hotel deal in years! From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, we are offering 30% off Best Available Rate for rooms from November 25, 2016 through March 31, 2017. Even better, on Black Friday from 9 AM to Noon, we are offering 50% off Best Available Rate for rooms from November 25, 2016 through March 31, 2017. Visit https://www.facebook.com/WoodmarkHotel/ on Black Friday for more details. Subject to availability; blackout dates apply; cannot be combined with other offers.
About the Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
Showcasing the picturesque shores of Lake Washington just 15 minutes east of Seattle, this urban waterfront hotel combines personalized service, luxury lifestyle amenities, and a serene setting. The Woodmark boasts 100 guest rooms with 21 suites, two signature lakeside restaurants, a full-service day spa and endless recreational options. www.thewoodmark.com
About Destination Hotels
Destination Hotels (Destination) is a collection of luxury and upscale independent hotels, resorts and residences across the United States. Offering authentically-immersed and enriching experiences, each property is individual at heart, yet connected by a commitment to drawing upon the best of each location. Highly distinct, the Destination experience is always memorable and matchless; guests will feel the locale in a genuine way through each property and during the engaging moments cultivated both in and outside of them. Continuously growing with more than 40 properties from coast to coast, the award-winning portfolio features 19 renowned golf courses, 18 indigenous spas, and 112 exceptional bars and restaurants. Destination Hotels are true to our place; diverse by design. For more information, visit www.destinationhotels.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels.