Resort Fee Inclusions:
The daily resort fee of $35.00 per room, per night, includes the following:
- Complimentary welcome beverage
- Wireless internet (5Mbps) for up to three devices in-room (with additional hard-wired access), and all public space for resort guests (not applicable for meeting rooms and The Spa)
- Nightly turndown service upon request
- In-room coffee and tea set up
- Transportation to Peninsula Racquet Club
- Local and 800 access calls
- Guided tours by the resort’s naturalist
- Fitness Center access, including daily yoga and fitness classes
- Access to The Links’ short game practice area
- Pool and beach chair and umbrella usage
- Digital newspaper & magazine access powered by PressReader
- Complimentary issue of TerraneaLife magazine
- Exclusive access to the Lexus Test Drive program available at the Experience Center
Cancellation policy may vary dependent on package or promotion booked. Standard cancellation policies are listed below:
HOTEL & BUNGALOW
Deposit of 1 night's room plus tax due 7 days prior to arrival. Deposit subject to forfeiture if canceled within 7 days of arrival.
CASITA & VILLA
Deposit of 50% of total room plus tax due at booking. Deposit subject to forfeiture if canceled within 10 days of arrival.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
Resort Guest Parking
Non-Resort Guest Parking
- Saturday and Sunday Valet: $20
- Monday -Friday Valet: $10
Guestrooms & Suites
The wide variety of accommodations at Terranea share a warm, spacious residential feel, expertly designed to bring the harmony and natural beauty of the 102-acre coastal setting into each interior. Rooms and suites at this Southern California coastal resort are bathed in light and open onto balconies with unparalleled vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, lush gardens and pools. Ground floor accommodations open directly onto the expansive grounds, providing easy access to Terranea's two miles of hiking trails that are brimming with native flora and fauna.
Villa & Castia Policy
For the enjoyment and relaxation of all guests and owners at terranea, the following regulations are in place. As your unit is privately owned, please respect property and do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff for any need during your stay and we would be pleased to assist you in any way possible.
- At no time are gatherings of more than 12 people permitted in any villa or casita
- Outside catering companies or services are not permitted at Terranea
- Radios, televisions, stereos, etc., must be kept to a minimum volume, especially after 10:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m.
- Excessive noise is inconsiderate of others. It is essential that Owners and Occupiers be careful at all times not to disturb others with excessive noise.
- No pets shall be permitted in Villas or Casitas by rental occupants.
- No illegal use shall be made of the Units. No commercial use, other than transient rental activity, may be made of any Unit unless expressly permitted by Resort Management.
- No activity shall be conducted in any part of the Units that shall unreasonably interfere with the use and enjoyment of any other Owner or Occupier.
- No smoking shall be allowed in any Units or elsewhere at Terranea except for in designated areas.
- No firearms (including air guns) are to be fired at Terranea.
- No illegal or flammable materials may be stored in any Units.
- No barbequing shall be permitted.
- No unsightly condition determined, in the reasonable discretion of Resort Operator, shall be permitted in, on or around the Units. Unsightly conditions include, but are not limited to: hanging of towels, clothing, linens, etc. from decks or patios; Dead plants, gear, recreational or other equipment.
- The walkways, lobbies, hallways, entrance areas and stairwells must be kept free and clear of obstructions.
- Bicycles may only be parked in designated areas and are to be ridden only in designated areas.
- Landscaped areas may not be used for access.
- Skateboarding is strictly prohibited within Terranea.
- No commercial vehicles, boats, sailboats or watercraft of any nature, nor any trailers or recreational vehicles may be parked within Terranea.
- Parking for villa occupants is permitted in driveways and garages only. No street parking is permitted on the villa road.
- Neither repair nor washing of cars or vehicles is allowed at Terranea.
- Bicycles, toys, skateboards, roller-skates, etc. are not allowed in hallways, stairwells, sidewalks, elevators or the entryways, driveways, paved areas, landscaped or grass areas of Terranea.
- Only patio furniture that has been approved by Resort may be kept on the patios and decks.
- Nothing shall be thrown or disposed of from any deck. No activities that permit dirt or water to run onto decks or patios below are allowed.
- No signs, advertising, or solicitation of any kind are allowed except with the written permission of the Resort.
Please, pets and relocating of furniture are not permitted.
Note: These rules are subject to change at the direction of the Resort Operator. The Resort Operator may levy fines and or other penalties for violation of any of the Rules or Regulations.
- Children 17 and younger stay at no additional charge in the same room as their parents.
- Rates are based upon double occupancy.
- The number of children in a guest room is subject to the occupancy restrictions of the accommodation type.
- Bungalow accommodations are reserved for adults 18 and older.
We love well behaved dogs and encourage our guests to bring up to two dogs along with you during your stay at Terranea. In order to insure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay while in residence, we ask Dog Parents to sign the following pet policy upon check-in. The Terranea Resort Pet Policies is as follows:
- My dog is not aggressive, is well socialized with other animals, and is not a breed restricted by the resort (see below).
- My dog's vaccinations are up-to-date and current, and he/she is free of ticks and fleas.
- My dog will be with me and under my care at all times. I further understand and agree that I will assume financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to leaving my dog unattended at any time. I further agree to pay a $100 fee for all instances of complaints of related to my dog causing a disturbance to other guests.
- My dog will be on a leash or in a carrier and under my control anytime we are outside.
- I understand that my dog is not permitted within the lobby area, any of the resort's dining facilities, the Resort Pool, cielo point Pool, The Vista Pool or the Spa Pool at any time.
- My dog will be cleaned off when he/she is wet or dirty, using provided towels, prior to letting them in my room.
- I will clean up after my dog and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle.
- I will notify the resort of any dog "accidents" immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
- I will keep my dog off all furniture including bed, chair or couches.
- I agree to pay an extra $200 cleaning fee should room require excessive cleaning due to soiled bedspreads, furniture, or carpeting. I also agree that the condition of room is based on the sole judgment of Terranea Management upon my departure.
- I will assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by my dog during my stay.
- Should my dog cause injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors, or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lowe Enterprises Ltd. d/b/a Terranea Resort and all partners, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by my dog.
- I agree to have my dog removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the housekeeping department of Terranea Resort.
- I agree to keep my dog behind a closed door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of Terranea Resort. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
Our Pet Fee is $150 per stay to cover cleaning charges to the guest room upon departure.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet's arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- It is important to note that dogs are not permitted in the Bungalow, Casita or Villa accommodations. Dogs are only permitted inside of certain guest rooms inside the main hotel building and are all ground level units.
- No weight restrictions for dogs.
- Breed restrictions do apply. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to:
- Doberman Pincher
- Chow Chow
- Pit Bull