What makes a vacation at Sunriver Resort even better... a third night free! Book your getaway in our hotel guestrooms for two nights and the third one is on us for stays on select dates between August 19 - December 20, 2018.
To receive your 3rd night free, you must select 3 available nights in the availability calendar through the 'BOOK NOW' link below. The 3rd night free is then shown in the price breakdown at checkout online.
As a guest of Sunriver Resort, you receive the following benefits:
• Access to The Cove Pool (open seasonally)
• Access to Sage Springs Club & Spa
- Indoor Lap Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Center, Tennis Court
• 24-hour Service and Registration
• Guaranteed Advance Tee Times
• Access to The Crosswater Grill
• Discounts at The Bike Barn and Sunriver Marina (both open seasonally)
• Complimentary Resort-wide Transportation
• Discounted Shuttle Service to Mt. Bachelor (winter)
• Guests staying in River Lodge Guestrooms, receive access to the outdoor River Lodge Hot Tubs.
Valid for hotel accommodations only. May not be combined with other offers. New reservations only, other restrictions may apply. Not valid on group business.
Sunriver Resort offers a variety of Bend, Oregon dining options for every occasion. Executive Chef Travis has brought a keen eye for fresh, seasonal ingredients along with an imaginative palette to create extraordinary culinary moments. Featuring a wide array of cuisine and ambiance, all restaurants have three things in common - great service, delicious dishes and spectacular views.
Carson's American Kitchen is a lively restaurant and gathering place offering satisfying American fare and spectacular views in Sunriver, Oregon.Book a Table at Carson's American Kitchen
Sage Springs Club & Spa encapsulates the spirit of this high desert region with it's warm ambiance, signature services and indigenous products. Welcome to a private escape dedicated to your health, fitness and complete well-being. Our Bend, Oregon spa is proud to offer many services and products that are organic, locally grown, and hand-crafted such as lavender from Cascaded Lavender Farms and indigenous Stonecrop products. Enjoy your journey.Book an Appointment