Enjoy a special day at the Sunriver Nature Center dedicated to appreciating and understanding fungi! Mushroom fun for the whole family includes:
- Mushroom display featuring over 100 species
- Guided mushroom walks
- Meet a local mushroom expert and identification station
- Children’s activities and crafts
- Information and resources for mushroom enthusiasts of all levels
- Mushroom marketplace featuring edible mushrooms and mushroom products for sale by The Mushroomery and Oregon Mushrooms Co., cultivated mushroom kits, and mushroom hunting tools
- Vendors featuring art, photography, and books
- Curbside Bacon and The Peoples’ Pies food trucks featuring a mushroom-centric menu
The 3rd annual FungiFest & Mushroom Show is presented in partnership with Central Oregon Mushroom Club.
General Admission: $10/adult, $5/child (ages 4-12)
Member Admission: $2/SNCO member, $8/COMC member
For more information visit: Sunriver Nature Center Events Page
Sunriver Resort offers a variety of Bend, Oregon dining options for every occasion. Executive Chef Travis has brought a keen eye for fresh, seasonal ingredients along with an imaginative palette to create extraordinary culinary moments. Featuring a wide array of cuisine and ambiance, all restaurants have three things in common - great service, delicious dishes and spectacular views.
Carson's American Kitchen is a lively restaurant and gathering place offering satisfying American fare and spectacular views in Sunriver, Oregon.
Sage Springs Club & Spa encapsulates the spirit of this high desert region with it's warm ambiance, signature services and indigenous products. Welcome to a private escape dedicated to your health, fitness and complete well-being. Our Bend, Oregon spa is proud to offer many services and products that are organic, locally grown, and hand-crafted such as lavender from Cascaded Lavender Farms and indigenous Stonecrop products. Enjoy your journey.Book an Appointment