If you are interested in signing-up for Kittitas County Emergency Management Alerts, please CLICK HERE.
COMMUNITY RULES & REGULATIONS:
• We live in a forest. Please protect our valuable resource. Burning of open fires, use of charcoal and discarding of smoking materials in vegetation is prohibited and subject to minimum $500.00 fine.
• For the safety of the community. No parking* is allowed in roadways, on road shoulders or on any vegetation. 1 Parking must be on paved driveways or garages. Absolutely no parking on unimproved lots. They are privately owned. This is trespassing and you will be towed. 1 To ensure access for emergency service providers, no more than 4 vehicles are allowed on the auto court and driveway area per private residence. Extra vehicles may be parked in the garages or at the Inn or parks. Cars that impede safety access may be towed.
• *Permission for temporary parking for a special event or party may be obtained in advance from Community Associations (509-649-6109). No overnight parking.
• For the safety of owners, guests and wildlife, please observe all speed limits. 19 mph maximum. 15 mph in the resort core.
• Please ride your bicycles only on designated areas within Suncadia. Skateboarding and rollerblading are strictly prohibited within Suncadia in general unless an area has been expressly and officially marked as a skateboarding or rollerblading area. To preserve the surface of the sports courts, skateboarding, skates, or bicycles may not be ridden on the areas.1
• Keep our community beautiful. Bicycles, toys, skateboards and roller-skates, etc. are not allowed on Lodge patios, balconies, hallways, or stairways. Hanging of any items from decks, patios or windows is prohibited.
• Please supervise the activities and conduct of children and guests' children.
• We welcome licensed electric vehicles, but be aware that Washington State law forbids the driving of unlicensed golf carts, ATVs or snowmobiles on roadways. For the protection of pedestrians, no motorized vehicles including golf carts, scooters, ATVs may drive on any paved pathway or paved hiking trail.
• For the safety of all, only golfers with paid tee times may be on the courses or paths, even after hours.
• No one may play on the courses or fish in the ponds.
• For the safety of your pets, they shall not be let or left loose or unattended within Suncadia. Dogs must be on a leash. All pets must be properly licensed/ identified. Droppings must be picked up wrapped or boxed before placing in garbage cans.
• Wildlife is not to be fed or harassed. Violators will be reported to the department of Fish and Wildlife.
• Respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum volume, especially after 10:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m.
• For fire safety, no smoking shall be allowed within the Lodge, private homes or within 30 feet of any commercial building.
• Trailers for boats or snowmobiles, RVs or commercial vehicles can be kept on property for a maximum of 48 hours in designated areas only. 1 Absolutely no parking of these vehicles on the roadways.
• Sleeping in campers, RVs or vehicles is strictly forbidden.
• Litter, trash, empty boxes or other debris shall be placed only in designated trash areas.
• Neither Solicitation nor signs or banners are permitted
• Camping tents are not permitted on home sites or common areas
• No firearms (including air guns) or fireworks are to be fired within Suncadia.
*This is a summary of the Rules and Regulations as stated in the Associations Governing Documents. Other Rules and Regulations may apply. Failure to comply will result in fines. (1 $100 min.); (2 $250 min.); (3$500 min.)
VACATION HOME RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
• Taxes, Fees and Deposits: An 8% sales tax, 2% occupancy tax and departure cleaning fee will be added to your room rate. We will charge a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount at the time of booking. The remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival, at which point the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
• Resort Fee: A nightly Resort Fee applies, this fee is taxed at 8%, and is added to your room rate. The Resort Fee covers usage of Suncadia s intra-resort shuttle and allows access to our private swim and fitness club featuring indoor and outdoor pools and hot-tubs, waterslides, sauna, steam room, full workout facility and fitness studio.
• Cancellations: Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded at 100%. Cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date will forfeit the entire stay amount.
• No Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any vacation home managed by Suncadia. Evidence of smoking at a property will result in additional cleaning fees.
• Credit Card Required: Guest must present a valid credit card upon check-in. Guest authorizes Suncadia Resort to charge the credit card for the cost of any repairs, excessive cleaning or other charges that may result from the guest's failure to comply with Suncadia’s Resort rental policies. If these charges exceed the guest's credit limit, guest will pay the difference immediately. Debit cards are handled like a credit card and your bank may hold funds on an authorization.
• Check-In and Check-Out: Check-in time begins at 4:00 p.m. During busy seasons, the property may not be available until 6:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. A fee equal to 50% of the nightly rate may be charged for any late check-out that has not been authorized in advance by Suncadia Resort. No late check-outs will be allowed during busy holiday periods such as the Christmas-New Year's holiday week, and during the summer.
• Pet Policy: Pets are allowed only in homes or units designated as "pet friendly." A $75 pet fee, per pet is required. All dogs must be registered at the Front Desk prior to occupying the property. The guest is responsible for any damage caused by the pet. A maximum of two dogs are allowed. Any dog with a history of aggressive or dangerous behavior is not allowed. Pets may not be left unattended in the property, if a pet is left and a noise complaint is filed, an additional charge of $150 may be charged. Guest will observe applicable leash laws for their pet and will clean up all pet waste left behind. If a dog or dogs are discovered in a property NOT designated as “pet friendly” an assessment of $1,000 will be charged to the card on file.
• Use of Property: The property will be used only for vacation purposes. No landlord-tenant relationship is created during guest use of property. Guest will comply with all laws, rules and regulations. Guest is responsible for locking doors and securing the property. Guest will not allow anyone to damage or destroy the property during their stay. Guest will not cause excessive noise or disruption to the neighborhood, or create a nuisance. Only the registered guest and his/her authorized guests may use the property. Guest will not move furniture, artwork, or accessories and will not attach anything to walls during their stay. Guest will pay for any damage including necessary maintenance, repairs, additional housekeeping and cleaning charges. A supervision fee of $75.00 per hour will be added to the actual maintenance, repair and/or cleaning costs. Events, parties or receptions are not allowed at any property without prior written approval by Suncadia and the Property owner, if an event is held at the home without prior approval an assessment of $2,000 will be charged.
• Reporting Damage: Guest should examine the property upon arrival, and promptly report to the Suncadia Resort Front Desk any visible damage, inoperable appliances or other adverse conditions at the property. Guest is responsible for any damage discovered after departure.
• Upon Departure: Guest will leave the property in the same condition as they found it upon arrival, less ordinary wear and tear. All trash will be placed in the receptacles provided at the property. All keys will be returned to the Suncadia Resort Front Desk. All guest personal items will be removed.
Make a tee time reservation at one of our great golf courses!Member Tee Times Public Tee Times
Escape to the mountains for a nature-inspired experience at Glade Spring Spa, located in Suncadia Resort. Featuring outdoor mineral salt water soaking pools, steam rooms, saunas and sanctuary relaxation lounges, this 9500 sq. foot spa offers massage, skin care, body treatments, manicures, pedicures (natural nails) and spa cuisine.Make an Appointment
Make a reservation at one of our amazing restaurants!Reserve at Portals Restaurant