Spa Limited Operations
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 UPDATES at GLADE SPRING SPA:
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With the health and safety of our guests and colleagues as a top priority, we have altered spa operations, increased cleaning and sanitization and are offering a limited spa services menu. All guests and colleagues must adhere to the health and safety policies while at Glade Spring Spa. As the restrictions for operations change, please continue to check our website for the most up to date information. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
- Advanced Reservations – are required.
- Reservations are only being accepted via phone - please call 509-649-6470 or reserve online.
- Services – 50 min services only.
- Check-In Procedures – PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES EARLY – The check-in process will take approximately 30 minutes to allow for completion of a Glade Spring Spa Covid-19 waiver. Later arrivals may not get full treatment time.
- Soaks are open by Reservation Only
- Sanctuary is open for pre/post treatment waiting, out door seating is available.
- Day Passes are not available at this time. To use the soaking pools you must book a 50 minute service. Thank you for understanding.
- Hydrotherapy – (Steam, Sauna) currently closed
- Locker Rooms – are open
- Masks – In compliance with Kittitas County regulations, all guests & employees are required to wear masks while in the Spa.
- CANCELLATIONS / Feeling unwell? – If you have a fever or are experiencing symptoms of the flu or Covid19 (fever, flu-like symptoms, fatigue, loss of smell or taste), have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks, please cancel your appointment prior to arrival.
- Cleaning Procedures – Glade Spring Spa employees will take added measures to disinfect all frequently used areas, workstations and treatment rooms. We ask all guests to wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and to use the sanitizer stations throughout the Spa.
- Water – We will not be offering our usual fruit infused water at this time, nor have our usual water stations available around the spa. We encourage all guests to bring a water bottle from home to keep hydrated during this time.
- Personal Touch – Spas are a place to experience and feel healing through touch. During this time, we will minimize personal touches to treatments only. Please pardon us if we do not shake hands or offer hugs.
Not familiar with new guidelines? No problem, we are happy to help!
As a COVID-19 respectful business, however, if you deliberately and actively refuse to comply with these guidelines, you will respectfully be asked to leave, and your appointment will be charged for the full amount.