"If I'd failed to spend enough time looking at the green, who could blame me? All around were eye-grabbing vistas of verdant fairway, snow-white bunkers, blue lakes, forested hills and craggy ridge tops." - Jack Broome, Seattle Times
2018 Golf Course Operating Schedule
• Rope Rider April 7 – October 8 (closed Tuesdays May – October )
• Prospector May 12 – October 31 (closed Wednesdays May – October)
Golf Shop Hours of Operation
• April 7 – April 28: 8:00am – 6:00pm | First Tee Time - 9:00am
• April 29 – May 12: 7:00am – 6:00pm | First Tee Time - 8:00am
• May 12 – Sept. 10: 6:00am – 7:00pm | First Tee Time - 7:00am
• Sept. 11 – Oct. 1: 7:00am – 6:00pm | First Tee Time - 8:00am
• Oct. 2 – Oct. 31: 8:00am – 6:00pm | First Tee Time - 9:00am
Traditional golf attire required, denim NOT permitted. No sweatpants, swimsuits, cut-offs, halter tops, tank tops, t-shirts or athletic shorts allowed.
PACE OF PLAY
We require all guests to play in a maximum of 4.5 hrs. If you are unable to do so, our staff may request that you skip a hole to remain in position, or ask that you re-schedule your round at a later time during the day.
Escape to the mountains for a nature-inspired experience at Glade Spring Spa, located in Suncadia Resort. Featuring outdoor mineral salt water soaking pools, steam rooms, saunas and sanctuary relaxation lounges, this 9500 sq. foot spa offers massage, skin care, body treatments, manicures, pedicures (natural nails) and spa cuisine.Make an Appointment
Make a reservation at one of our amazing restaurants!Reserve at Portals Restaurant