"If I'd failed to spend enough time looking at the green, who could blame me? All around were eye-grabbing vistas of verdant fairway, snow-white bunkers, blue lakes, forested hills and craggy ridge tops."
- Jack Broome, The Seattle Times
2019 Golf Course Operating Schedule
Rope Rider Golf Course: April 5– October 6 (Now Open Tuesdays starting at 12pm)
Prospector Golf Course: May 11 – November 3 (Now Open Wednesdays starting at 12pm)
Golf Shop Hours of Operation
• April 5 – April 26: 8:00am-6:00pm | First Tee Time is 9:00am
• April 27 – May 10: 7:00am-6:00pm | First Tee Time is 8:00am
• May 11 – Sept. 8: 6:00am-7:00pm | First Tee Time is 7:00am
• Sept. 9 – Sept. 29: 7:00am-6:00pm | First Tee Time is 8:00am
• Sept. 30 – Nov. 3: 8:00am-6:00pm | First Tee Time is 9:00am
Traditional golf attire required, denim NOT permitted. No sweatpants, swimsuits, cut-offs, halter tops, tank tops, t-shirts or athletic shorts allowed.
PACE OF PLAY
We require all guests to play in a maximum of 4.5 hrs. If you are unable to do so, our staff may request that you skip a hole to remain in position, or ask that you re-schedule your round at a later time during the day.
Escape to the mountains for a nature-inspired experience at Glade Spring Spa, located in Suncadia Resort. Featuring outdoor mineral salt water soaking pools, steam rooms, saunas and sanctuary relaxation lounges, this 9500 sq. foot spa offers massage, skin care, body treatments, manicures, pedicures (natural nails) and spa cuisine.Make an Appointment
Make a reservation at one of our amazing restaurants!Reserve at Portals Restaurant