Celebrate the Lodge's 10 year Anniversary - with a fun quiz!
April 2, 2018
The Lodge Turns 10!
In 2008, The Lodge at Suncadia Resort opened its doors and has since become the place where our community of guests and residents come together to enjoy great food, top-notch accommodations and make lasting memories.
For the past ten years we’ve had the opportunity to host a number of guests at The Lodge - from professional athletes to kids experiencing their first family vacation – but to each one, it has become a true home away from home.
To honor its 10-year anniversary, here are 10 things we love about The Lodge - followed by quiz to test your knowledge of the property we all love!
- Portals Restaurant – Found at The Lodge, not only does this PNW-inspired restaurant offer mouthwatering dishes like Wild Mushroom Agnolotti, and a Craft Brew Rueben, it recently welcomed Executive Chef Jake Brenchley, who is fluent in French, a James Beard member and previously oversaw a restaurant at Disney World!
- It’s pet-friendly! - That’s right, you can bring Fido with you as you explore our haven in the Cascades. There is even an off-leash dog park within walking distance from The Lodge.
- You Can Cook like Home – Most rooms and suites at The Lodge come equipped with A FULL KITCHEN! That means you can bake ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies right from the comfort of your room.
- Fifty 6 Degrees Lounge – There is a drink for every season and occasion at this bar, serving up delicious cocktails like Maple Punch and Chili Chocolate Hot Cocoa!
- Staying Connected – The Lodge offers high-speed Internet access in the rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces so you can stay connected to friends and family and share those special moments of your time at Suncadia with them.
- It’s Family-Friendly - The Lodge offers fantastic entertainment for children like Spring Saturdays including: Bear Factory - choose from a variety of animals, outfits and accessories to stuff, fluff and create your own stuffed animal, Bingo Night Fever, Trivia Nights - Challenge your brain with a fun night of family-friendly trivia, Little Picasso’s Canvas - Calling all little artists, try your hand at painting your very own canvas, and much more.
- Adults Love It Too – Looking for a little interactive grown up fun? Try out Canvas & Cocktails, a step-by-step art class paired with a tasty cocktail!
- It’s Grand in Nature and in Style - The Lodge is the largest building in Kittitas County at 380,000 square feet.
- One Stop Shop - Coal House Caffe whips up hot and cold beverages, and has a gift shop attached where you can get your own stuffed toy elk as a souvenir to take home.
- THAT VIEW – There’s no mistaking the incredible view of The Cascade Mountains and surrounding landscapes when you enter into The Lodge’s Great Room. Some things have changed around here in the last 10 years, but that’s one thing that has always and will always, remain the same.
SPECIAL 10 YEAR PACKAGE
Are you a Suncadia expert? Test your knowledge and get to know The Lodge a little more with this fun quiz!
Create your own user feedback survey