• WHEN: March 13, the first two groups at 10am, staggered every 3 minutes
• STARTING LINE: The Swim & Fitness Center FINISH LINE: The Nelson Farm Pool
• PRICE: $40 (Includes: Race Bib, Shamrock Shuffle Glass, green gear and post-run beverage)
• Due to government restrictions, the capacity is reduced and increased sanitation processes are taking place.
• Pre-registration is required, walk-ups are unavailable for this event.
• Before the event, all runners must pass a thermometer check to ensure they are fever-free.
• A group is defined as “members of the same household, up to 5 family members per group).
• Two groups will be able to start at one time.
• The first two groups will start at 10:00am, then every three minutes after that.
• Guests must adhere to outlined government restrictions below.
• The only way to register is via online system.
• Sanitizer stations will be available at the start and finish areas.
• You must cancel your reservation at least 48 hours in advance, failure to do so will result in being charged full price.
- Facial coverings are required at ALL times while at the start and finish lines.
- You may lower your mask while running.
- Maintain social distancing during pre and post run.
Escape to the mountains for a nature-inspired experience at Glade Spring Spa, located in Suncadia Resort. Featuring outdoor mineral salt water soaking pools, steam rooms, saunas and sanctuary relaxation lounges, this 9500 sq. foot spa offers massage, skin care, body treatments, manicures, pedicures (natural nails) and spa cuisine.Make an Appointment
Make a reservation at one of our amazing restaurants!Reserve at Portals Restaurant