Deposit & Cancellation Policies
Effective for 2016-2018
For reservations arriving between 12/16/16-12/22/16, 01/01/17-4/22/17, and 12/15/17-12/21/17:
For reservations arriving between 04/24/16-12/15/16 and 04/23/17-12/14/17:
For reservations arriving between 12/23/16-12/31/16, 01/13/17-01/16/17, 02/17/17-02/25/17, and 12/22/17-01/01/18:
*One night reservations will be charged a one night deposit.
Check‐in time is 4:00 pm for all guests.
Checkout time is 11:00 am.
Taxes and Fees 10% tax.
Valet parking fee of $23.00 per night.
We are a pet‐friendly hotel at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Your dog is a beloved member of not only your family, but of our family, and we appreciate you bringing your dog to your New England home away from home. Please familiarize yourself with some of the Lodge's basic guidelines before your stay.
•A $125 non‐refundable fee is charged for all "Dog Guests."
•Dogs may not be left alone in the guest room at any time. Please contact our Alpine Concierge (802.760.4796) in advance if you need assistance in scheduling pet sitting services; however, Stowe Mountain Lodge is not liable for the care your pet receives from the provider.
•In the event that Stowe Mountain Lodge incurs any loss of business, or compensation is required for another guest due to noise complaints, those charges will be billed accordingly to your guest account.
• The maximum weight allowed is a total of 100 pounds.
• Please prevent your dog from barking or otherwise disturbing other guests.
•All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the hotel premises. Dogs are not permitted in the hotel restaurants, near the pool or pool deck, or in other public areas with the exception of arriving and departing through the main or upper lobbies.
• Please clean up after your dog. Complimentary biodegradable waste bags are provided for you at Guest Reception. The "Dog Sanctuary" is the proper area for dog walking. Please contact Guest Reception should you need more bags.
• If additional cleaning is needed for bedding, carpeting or furniture, or if any damages are incurred due to your dog, all related charges will be billed to your credit card on file with the front desk. Daily service is provided between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm and turn down service is provided between 5:30 pm and 9:00 pm. Please contact Guest Reception to schedule a time for daily cleaning or turn down that is convenient for you and your dog.
• Housekeeping will not service the room in the event a dog is left unattended in the room at any time.
•Dog‐friendly rooms are in the main hotel and exclude the Front Four accommodations and Mountain Cabins.
•Stowe Mountain Lodge reserves the right to deny acceptance of any "dog guest," particularly in unfortunate situations where the dog becomes aggressive or disturbs other guests. The Lodge may request that the "dog guest" and its owners seek accommodations elsewhere, which we will gladly arrange.