Important Updates on COVID 19
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority.
At the Stonebridge Inn, the safety & well-being of our guests, owners, colleagues, and community is a top priority. We pleased to share the ways we’re taking action to ensure care & cleanliness.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation. As we pay close attention to state and local mandates, we will provide the most up to date information we have regarding our collective operations on this page.
For more information on the government orders, please see the following:
"Great location, very clean, and very helpful staff. Within walking distance to both the Village and Mall. We appreciated the precautions they have in place for COVID as well (timed reservations at the pool, (beautiful) outdoor seating at the restaurant, extra cleaning in the common areas, etc)." ~ Jennifer, August 4, 2020
General Property Information
- Face coverings are required in Pitkin County in both indoor and outdoor public spaces.
- The entire property has been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily in public areas to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and colleagues.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- The health of our colleagues is being carefully monitored.
We are committed to upholding the Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
Arrivals & Departures
- Check-in will be expedited to minimize contact. Check-in materials will be delivered via text message upon arrival.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. Early check-in and late check-out will not be available.
- Transportation to/from ASE will be handled individually to accommodate distancing. Please be sure to make your reservation in advance by calling 970.923.7087. All vehicles will be sanitized between each trip.
- Upon departure, you can leave your keys in your room and lock the door behind you. There is no need to return to the Front Desk to check-out. If you would like a final copy of your folio, please call the Front Desk and request it be emailed to you.
- Guests are encouraged to use the Village Shuttle system to move throughout Snowmass Village. Bus service to Aspen is also available.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Rooms will be vacant for 24 hours between each reservation to ensure sanitation is complete.
- Daily housekeeping will not be provided to minimize exposure for both guests and colleagues.
- Many items have been removed from the rooms. If you need something, please call the Front Desk. Requested items will be delivered to the door, not placed inside the unit. Our colleagues will knock and leave the items outside the door.
- Maintenance requests will be fulfilled when the room is vacant.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Fitness Center, Saunas, Steam Rooms
- Guests will need to make a reservation for the pool and hot tubs by calling 970.923.6976.
- Reservations are taken a maximum of 24 hours in advance from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Reservations can be made for 1 hour increments beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The Artisan bar & restaurant
- The Artisan is open for dine-in and take-out daily.
- Breakfast is offered from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Happy Hour drinks daily from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. The bar will close at 10:00 p.m.
- Orders can be called in ahead, or orders will be taken on-site, with appropriate distancing. Please call 970.923.2427.
- You can view the menus here >
- All shared equipment and meeting amenities will be disinfected before and after each use. When this isn't possible, we'll use single use amenities.
- All linen, including the underlays, will be replaced after each use. Linens will be moved in and out of the meeting rooms in sealed, single use plastic bags.
- Our staff will wear their masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each meeting room entrance.
- Meals, including condiments and flatware, will be individually plated or packaged or disinfected after each use.
- Seating capacity and floor plans will be reviewed for each event to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
Please contact the Front Desk with any questions or concerns you may have.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC
and applicable governmental authorities.