Important Updates Regarding COVID 19
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority.
At the Stonebridge Inn, the safety & well-being of our guests, owners, colleagues, and community is a top priority. We are currently working through a phased re-opening of our hotel and are pleased to share the ways we’re taking action to ensure care & cleanliness.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation. As we pay close attention to state and local mandates, we will provide the most up to date information we have regarding our collective operations on this page.
For more information on the government orders, please see the following:
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be here ready to point the way to the trailhead.
General Property Information
- The entire property has been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily in public areas to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and colleagues.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- The health of our colleagues is being carefully monitored.
We are committed to upholding the Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
Arrivals & Departures
- Please be sure to refer to your pre-arrival email for your check-in location. If you booked through a third-party, please refer to communication from your booking.
- Check-in will be expedited to minimize contact. Check-in materials will be delivered via text message upon arrival.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. Early check-in and late check-out will not be available.
- Front Desk hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. prior to opening on June 18. Upon opening, our Front Desk will be open 24 hours a day.
- Transportation to/from ASE will be handled individually to accommodate distancing. Please be sure to make your reservation in advance by calling 970.923.7087. All vehicles will be sanitized between each trip.
- Upon departure, you can leave your keys in your room and lock the door behind you. There is no need to return to the Front Desk to check-out. If you would like a final copy of your folio, please call the Front Desk and request it be emailed to you.
- Guests are encouraged to use the Village Shuttle system to move throughout Snowmass Village. Bus service to Aspen is also available.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Rooms will be vacant for 48 hours between each reservation to ensure sanitation is complete.
- Daily housekeeping will not be provided to minimize exposure for both guests and colleagues. If you desire additional housekeeping services, please speak to the Front Desk for individual arrangements. Guests must vacate the residence during these cleans.
- Many items have been removed from the rooms. If you need something, please call the Front Desk. Requested items will be delivered to the door, not placed inside the unit. Our colleagues will knock and leave the items outside the door.
- Maintenance requests will be fulfilled when the room is vacant.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Fitness Center, Saunas, Steam Rooms
- County restrictions are still in effect at this time. We look forward to opening all of these amenities with strict safety precautions, once the mandates are lifted.
The Artisan bar & restaurant
- The Artisan will open for the season at 5:00 p.m. on June 18.
- Daily breakfast will begin on June 19 and is offered from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Dinner will be available from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Both breakfast and dinner will be take-out only.
- Orders can be called in ahead, or orders will be taken on-site, with appropriate distancing. Please call 970.923.2427.
- You can view the take-out menu here.
Please contact the Front Desk with any questions or concerns you may have.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC
and applicable governmental authorities.