Amenities & Services
Our Guests enjoy the following amenities during their stay at our hotel near UNC:
Meet Safe at Rizzo Dine Safe at Rizzo
- Rizzo Center offers convenient lodging in Chapel Hill with 183 comfortable guest rooms all featuring:
- modern bathrooms, refrigerators, electronic safes and flat-screen televisions with laptop connectivity.
- The DuBose House offers an elegant suite and three luxury guestrooms adjacent to the parlor on the second and third floors of the estate.
- Complimentary Breakfast is included with your overnight stay
- Guest pantries stocked with refreshing beverages and snacks.
- Dining in the historic DuBose House plus a UNC themed sports bar and extensive options for special events
- Close access to Kenan Memorial Stadium and Dean E. Smith Center.
- Activities including fitness center, outdoor infinity lap pool, and jogging trails.
Complimentary shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of the Center.
Complimentary WI-FI and hard-wired high speed Internet.
Nearby to Chapel Hill Championship golfing and the University of North Carolina.
Chapel Hill shopping and dining options nearby.
15 minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport with various transportation options available.
Only 3 miles from the UNC campus and hospital.
Operational Updates Regarding COVID-19
Our hearts go out to the people who have been affected by the Covid-19 Global health crisis and we appreciate all of those working tirelessly to contain this virus.
Following guidelines from the university and the CDC to minimize spread, and for public safety concerns, we remain committed to our guests care and staff safety.
Upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, we want our guests to feel at ease during their stay, knowing you’ll experience the best in quality and a safe environment. Our teams monitor ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols as recommended by the medical and government authorities. Our cleaning procedures include the use of EPA and hospital grade disinfectants, as well as frequent cleaning of high touch areas. Rizzo Center welcomes business, group and leisure travelers with our already established operational excellence and commitment to care.
For the latest travel updates on public health, we recommend visiting the following authorities’ websites as well as your local health department website:
World Health Organization
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention