With more than forty years of vacation rental success, real estate development, management and operations experience, Destination Hotels knowledge, expertise and reputation in the industry is unparalleled.
Our history includes industry leading rental management, public entitlements, design, financial modeling, appraisal, creation, governance of associations, construction & permanent financing, construction management, sales & leasing, marketing campaigns, project & annual budgeting, collections, accounting, capital improvements, emergency response and more.
We are not simply a property manager – we are a valued member of the community, committed to maintaining long term ownership relationships and partnerships.
- 43 years of independent hotel and vacation rental management development
- 47 properties in more than 18 states
- 14,000+ employees
- $1.1 billion annual revenue with one of the highest portfolio ADR in the US amongst independent operators.
- Over $3 billion in hotel real estate under management
- 1 million loyalty members in Destination Delivers
- 1.4 million square feet of meeting space; 108 food and beverage outlets; 20 upscale spas; and 20 premier golf courses
- Destination Privileges for property owners and partners
- We offer a comprehensive suite of services at competitive market rates including:
- Asset preservation
- Access to unit information through a regularly updated, online owner portal
- Records management and storage
- Routine building maintenance
- Landscape maintenance
- Periodic inspections
- Vetted list of vendor and contractor resources
- Reserve fund analysis / Capital fund long term planning
- Capital Project management
- Destination Hotels Performance Optimization Group
Competitive Advantages Include:
- Executive talent & intellectual capital on-site and at the corporate level
- Proven track record maintaining luxury condominiums and private homes
- Community Association Managers at each of our locations
- Umbrella insurance policy owner protection
- Local and national purchasing power will reduce owner and association costs
- No administrative mark-up on contract labor
- Owner Relations Manager devoted to communications
- Experienced at maintaining HOA/AOAO financial accounts - budgets, financial statements, bank accounts, billing, assessment collection
Strategic Sales & Marketing:
- A multi-channel marketing strategy that includes branding, email marketing, e-commerce, reputation management, public relations, and social media
- Dynamic revenue optimization spearheaded by the Director of Revenue Optimization, and supported by on-property reservations sales agents
- An experienced Global Sales Organization supporting the property with national account management and qualified leads for both transient and group business opportunities
- Integration into the Destination Hotels national brand presence & infrastructure that promotes selling opportunities at over 40 destinations nationwide
Our current portfolio consists of properties in Vail, Snowmass, Aspen, Hawaii, California, Oregon, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and Puerto Rico.
Talk to us today about what we can do for your association.