David Dunlap’s Menu Takeover | The Warrior Dinner
When: Thursday, March 8th 2018
Maple & Pine's Executive Chef, David Dunlap performs a menu 'take-over' inspired by the current VMFA Terracotta Army: Legacy of the First Emperor of China exhibition.
This 6 course tasting menu is the first in a quarterly series where Chef Dunlap recreates his own menu to showcase some of the many culinary influences that inspire his modern cuisine.
The Warrior Dinner
- Pork and Shrimp Shumai | charred scallions, shiitake mushrooms, roasted pork dipping sauce
- Roasted Pork Belly | braised bok choy, garlic-oyster sauce
- General Tao's Sweet Breads | ginger-scallion rice, stir fried snow peas
- Braised Beef Oxtail Egg Roll | wood ear mushrooms, beef jus vinaigrette
- Peking Duck with Traditional Pancakes | scallion, hoisin, pickled vegetables, sprouts
- Coconut Cake with Black Sesame Ice Cream
$60.00 per person includes applicable taxes and 18% service charge.
Advance Tickets Only | Eventbrite