- Hawaii - Island of Hawaii
- Hawaii - Kaua'i
- Hawaii - Maui
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE QUIRK COMMUNITY
While you’ve been away, our family at Quirk has been working diligently to ensure that our community can travel again in safety and in style. We’ve been following along with the most accurate and up-to-date news about Covid-19 in order to update our policies and procedures to offer you with the highest degree of safety and peace-of-mind. Our face masks are customized and we're ready to open our (squeaky clean) doors to our Quirk community once more.
In response to COVID-19, we’re looking forward to welcoming you back with enhanced and expanded protocols to keep our guests and staff safe. On top of a friendly hello and a gorgeous guest room, you can expect the following from us during your stay to ensure your comfort and safety:
• Protective masks and other equipment will be worn at all times by hotel staff.
• Social distancing guidance will be clearly outlined in public areas throughout hotel.
• High-touch surfaces and areas including the lobby, guestrooms, dining outlets, meeting and event spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, the fitness center, elevator buttons, and all employee areas will be cleaned more frequently.
• Staff will not enter any guestroom without explicit confirmation of requested services from guests.
• Food safety and hygiene protocols will be enhanced for restaurants and group meetings and events.
• Policies will evolve in consideration of guidance and information from various health organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities, and other leading expert sources.