Planning Destination Weddings
Planning a destination wedding goes well beyond the setting. The first step? Deciding if a destination wedding is right for you. Here are some key points to help you decide.
- Intimacy – If the question of who to invite or the list of potential invites is too daunting, a destination wedding is the perfect solution. Destination weddings are often smaller and consist of immediate family and close friends. This will allow you more time to spend with everyone and create a relaxing vacation atmosphere.
- Quality Time – A destination wedding is a not only a celebration but a vacation for your friends and family. You will be able to spend quality time with loved ones at one of our beautiful destinations. Take advantage of the fun activities and recreation together. If your guests enjoy sports and outdoor adventures, you can all spend some time hiking, golfing, or rafting – whatever activity your guests will enjoy. Or would they prefer spending a day by the pool and being pampered at a spa? Consider creating a master itinerary so that everyone can plan around the fun events and activities during their trip.
- Ease of Planning – Our hotels and resorts help take the headache out of wedding planning. Dedicated wedding coordinators and all-inclusive packages offer everything you need for a perfect destination wedding. Let us help you hire vendors, arrange guestrooms, develop itineraries and take care of all the details.
- Our expert wedding planning specialists will attend to every detail of your big day so you can relax and embrace every moment. When celebrating in one of Destination Hotels' wedding locations, our professional staff will be with you every step of the way, making sure that your ceremony and reception are perfect, just how you envisioned.
- In addition to the wedding planning basics like establishing a budget, picking a date, buying your dress, and deciding your guest list, there's a plethora of destination wedding planning tips and to-dos that follow once you've determined your destination.