1. We're in the heart of America's Finest City. San Diego is home to the most beautiful beaches, amazing food and craft beer scene, and top attractions like the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld.
2. The weather is perfect 99% of the time. Why stay in the cold when you could escape to warm, sunny San Diego?
3. We're home to award-winning restaurants like Tidal. Pro Tip: You have to try their award-winning poke.
4. We also have an award-winning spa where you can treat yourself to seasonal treatments like a Pumpkin Enzyme Facial.
5. Oh, and we're award-winning too. We were just named #21 Top Resort in Southern California in Conde Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards.
6. We have five, yes five, pools to relax at including an adult-only retreat.
7. We're pet-friendly so your pup doesn't have to stay home while you enjoy vacation.
8. You can't beat our central location - we're located across the street from SeaWorld.
9. Our beaches are scattered with bonfire pits so you can enjoy s'mores with the best view.
10. All room types are 35% OFF Thursday through Cyber Monday!
Book your San Diego Black Friday Cyber Monday Deal here.
Whether the occasion calls for a special, romantic dinner for two overlooking the glittering, moonlit Mission Bay or an island-inspired casual restaurant for the whole family, Paradise Point offers diverse dining options for San Diego locals and guests of our Mission Bay resort. Enjoy our signature beach restaurant Tidal, a laid-back dining experience at the waterfront Barefoot Bar & Grill, or quick eats at the poolside Tropics Cantina or Caveman Pizza Company.
Nestled in the lush, tropical foliage that surrounds Paradise Point's island resort is a premier spa vacation destination where exotic rituals from islands around the world and local San Diego influences collide. The result is The Spa at Paradise Point - an intimate and inviting San Diego day spa sanctuary voted one of the top 100 U.S. resort spas by Condé Nast Traveler.
With the backdrop of a lush oasis, exotic treatment rooms, and cooling sea breezes, the professionally trained spa therapists will lull you into a sense of well-being and relaxation.