Celebrate Mother's Day with an amazing brunch at Tidal on Sunday, May13th from 9am - 2pm. Enjoy your choice of entree and various brunch stations.
- Tidal Breakfast: two eggs any style + herbed red bliss potatoes + choice of protein (applewood smoked bacon, house made spam, or pork sausage) + choice of toast (sourdough, whole grain, or brioche)
- Rock Crab Fried Rice: chinese sausage + edamame + broccolini + oyster sauce + garlic confit + cage free brown egg
- Smoked Salmon Benedict: chive polenta cake + hibiscus hollandaise + poached eggs + tobiko caviar
- Lemongrass Prime Rib: coconut miso gravy + asparagus + herbed red bliss potatoes
- Breakfast Skillet Soy Braised Beef Cheek Hash: roasted shishito peppers + broccolini + poached egg + hibiscus hollandaise
- Raw Bar: local big eye tuna poke, assorted west coast oysters
- Charcuterie & Pickled Vegetable Bar: Seasonal Farmers Market Pickled Vegetables, Brined Olives, Assorted Nuts, Bianco D’ Oro Italian Dry Salami, Mortadella with Pistachios, Chorizo Spanish Dry Cured, Prosciutto Cotto, Domestic Artisanal Cheese’s,Whole Grain Mustard, Guava Jam, Assorted Crostinis
- Tossed Greens & Soup Bar: red miso and egg drop soup, baby gem lettuce and organic greens
- Polynesian Dessert Bar: mini cheesecake, cake pops, mini french macarons, breakfast muffin, danishes, regular and chocolate mini croissants, sweet butter, guava jam, nutella spread, peanut butter spread, chocolate fountain with strawberries + jumbo marshmallows + pretzel sticks + pound cake, tropical fruit salad, banana bread French Toast Bar
$65 per adult
$25 per child 12 & under
Free children 3 & under (buffet only)
No ala carte menu - reservations only
Make a reservation here or by calling 858-490-6363.
Whether the occasion calls for a special, romantic dinner for two overlooking the glittering, moonlit Mission Bay or an island-inspired casual restaurant for the whole family, Paradise Point offers diverse dining options for San Diego locals and guests of our Mission Bay resort. Enjoy our signature beach restaurant Tidal, a laid-back dining experience at the waterfront Barefoot Bar & Grill, or quick eats at the poolside Tropics Cantina or Caveman Pizza Company.
Nestled in the lush, tropical foliage that surrounds Paradise Point's island resort is a premier spa vacation destination where exotic rituals from islands around the world and local San Diego influences collide. The result is The Spa at Paradise Point - an intimate and inviting San Diego day spa sanctuary voted one of the top 100 U.S. resort spas by Condé Nast Traveler.
With the backdrop of a lush oasis, exotic treatment rooms, and cooling sea breezes, the professionally trained spa therapists will lull you into a sense of well-being and relaxation.