Important Wellness Update from Montaneros in Vail
The health and well being of our guests and staff is our top priority. We have taken the following steps to enhance our health and safety practices across our managed properties.
- Following recommendations from the Colorado Department of Health, which focus on general CDC guidance around flu prevention (washing hands, avoiding touching face, etc.)
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfectant procedures with a focus on faucets and toilet flushers, doorknobs and locks, desk and table surfaces, TV remotes, and telephones.
- Continuing the maintain rigorous cleanliness and safety standards throughout the public areas such as elevators, telephones, bathrooms, and lobbies.
- Providing hand sanitizer in high-traffic areas including entrances, exits, elevator landings, lobbies and our Front Desk.
- Communicating to staff and advising them on the importance of washing hands frequently.
Please call the Front Desk if you are on property and have any questions or need anything.