IMPORTANT UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19
At Montaneros in Vail, the safety & well-being of our guests, owners, colleagues, and community is a top priority. We are pleased to share the ways we’re taking action to ensure care & cleanliness.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation. As we pay close attention to state and local mandates, we will provide the most up to date information we have regarding our operations on this page.
Guided by our purpose – to care for people so they can be their best – and following medical expert guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, Hyatt supports the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s recently expanded Safe Stay initiative and traveler checklist on the wearing of face coverings in indoor public spaces and practicing social distancing.
For more information on the government orders, please see the following:
Eagle County is in level Yellow:
Montaneros in Vail is following the county’s guidelines and transition trail map plan that can be viewed here.
Eagle County has asked visitors coming to Vail to review the Department of Public Health Environment's guidelines and commitments of containment. This is to ensure your, our staff, and local community's health and safety while enjoying Vail Valley.
Special provisions for non-local residents visiting Eagle County can be viewed here.
For our international guests arriving January 26 and after, please be sure you are complying with the federal CDC's requirements of a negative test prior to boarding your flight. More information can be found on the CDC web site >
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be here ready to point the way to the trailhead.
General Property Information
- All properties and residences have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and colleagues to public spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- The health of our colleagues is being carefully monitored.
- The common area ice machine is operational and available to guests.
- The Montaneros ski room is open and available for guest use. Social distancing protocols are followed in this area.
Eagle County has mandated that guests and customers must wear face coverings when entering any place of business or public indoor and outdoor environment - this includes our lobby, common areas and hallways. If you do not have a face covering, we are more than happy than to provide you with one at the front desk.
We are committed to upholding the Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
Additionally, we have successfully achieved GBAC Star™ Facility Accreditation, as verified by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, a division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association. This accreditation is reserved for those facilities that demonstrate the superior ability to prepare for, respond to, and recover from biorisk and infectious disease situations. Accreditation number 486266.
Arrivals & Departures
- Please be sure to refer to your pre-arrival email for your check-in location. If you booked through a third-party, please refer to communication from your booking.
- Front Desk hours of operation are 8:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m daily.
- Check-in will be expedited to minimize contact.
- Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am.
- Due to enhanced cleaning procedures there will be no late-checkout offered.
- Luggage carts are available for use and are sanitized for guest safety.
- Masks will be available for guests upon check-in and during your stay.
- Wearing masks in common areas and the lobby is required for all guests and staff.
- Upon departure, you can leave your keys in your condo and lock the door behind you. There is no need to return to the Front Desk to check-out. If you would like a final copy of your folio, please call the Front Desk and request it be emailed to you.
Pools and Hot Tubs
- Our pool and hot tubs will be open with limited capacity accompanied with enhanced cleaning measures. Social distancing protocols will be followed in the pool area.
- The sauna is closed.
- Staff will be disinfecting pool chairs and tables 3 times per day.
- The pool and hot tubs will be open 11am-10pm.
Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Rooms will be vacant for 24 hours between each reservation to ensure sanitation is complete.
- Daily housekeeping will not be provided to minimize exposure for both guests and colleagues.
- If you desire additional housekeeping services, please call us 72 hours prior to your arrival and arrange services for an added fee. Guests must vacate the residence during these cleans.
- If you need replacement toiletries or bath towels please call our Front Desk. Housekeeping will be happy to drop these items off at your door. Please do not leave your trash outside your room as it attracts birds and critters. Contact the Front Desk for information on where the property dumpsters are located.
- Mid-week full cleans will be performed for stays of 8 nights or more. Guests must vacate the residence during these cleans.
- Many items have been removed from the residences. If you need something, please call the Front Desk. Requested items will be delivered to the door, not placed inside the unit. Our colleagues will knock and leave the items outside the door.
- Maintenance requests will be fulfilled when residence is vacant. Guests may stay in a different room within the unit while maintenance is being performed, to maintain distancing.
- Rollaway and Pack N Plays beds are not available.
Please contact the Front Desk with any questions or concerns you may have.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC
and applicable governmental authorities