IMPORTANT UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19
At Montaneros in Vail, the safety & well-being of our guests, owners, colleagues, and community is a top priority. We are currently working through a phased re-opening our property and are pleased to share the ways we’re taking action to ensure care & cleanliness.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation. As we pay close attention to state and local mandates, we will provide the most up to date information we have regarding our operations on this page.
For more information on the government orders, please see the following:
Eagle County has become the benchmark nationwide for COVID-19 response and recovery. It was the first municipality in Colorado to set its own COVID-19 response rules and the first county to come out from under the stay at home order. Montaneros in Vail is following the county’s guidelines and transition trail map plan that can be viewed here.
Eagle County has announced special provisions for non-local residents visiting Eagle County. Please review these guidelines here.
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be here ready to point the way to the trailhead.
General Property Information
- All properties and residences have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and colleagues to public spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- The health of our colleagues is being carefully monitored.
- The common area ice machine will not be operational. Ice can be purchased at the Lionshead Liquor Store, right outside the Montaneros entrance or at the grocery stores in West Vail.
- The Montaneros ski room and common area kitchen will be closed.
We are committed to upholding the Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
Arrivals & Departures
- Please be sure to refer to your pre-arrival email for your check-in location. If you booked through a third-party, please refer to communication from your booking.
- Front Desk hours of operation are 8:00am - 5:00pm. Please note hours may vary based on occupancy levels.
- Check-in will be expedited to minimize contact.
- Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 11:00am.
- Due to enhanced cleaning procedures there will be no early check-in nor late-checkout offered.
- Zingle will be utilized for pre-arrival and in-house communication during your stay. Upon check-in you will receive a text message with instructions on how to use the app. If you have any questions our front desk will be happy to assist.
- For the safety and wellness of our guests luggage carts will not be available for use.
- Masks will be available for guests upon check-in and during your stay.
- Wearing masks in common areas and the lobby is highly encouraged for all guests.
- Upon departure, you can leave your keys in your condo and lock the door behind you. There is no need to return to the Front Desk to check-out. If you would like a final copy of your folio, please call the Front Desk and request it be emailed to you.
Pools and Hot Tubs
- Our pool and hot tubs will be open with limited capacity accompanied with enhanced cleaning measures. Social distancing protocols will be followed in the pool area.
- The sauna is closed.
- Staff will be disinfecting pool chairs and tables 3 times per day.
- The pool and hot tubs will be open 11am-9pm.
Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Rooms will be vacant for 48 hours between each reservation to ensure sanitation is complete.
- Daily housekeeping will not be provided to minimize exposure for both guests and colleagues.
- If you desire additional housekeeping services, please call us 72 hours prior to your arrival and arrange services for an added fee. Guests must vacate the residence during these cleans.
- Mid-week full cleans will be performed for stays of 8 nights or more. Guests must vacate the residence during these cleans.
- Many items have been removed from the residences. If you need something, please call the Front Desk. Requested items will be delivered to the door, not placed inside the unit. Our colleagues will knock and leave the items outside the door.
- Maintenance requests will be fulfilled when residence is vacant. Guests may stay in a different room within the unit while maintenance is being performed, to maintain distancing.
Please contact the Front Desk with any questions or concerns you may have.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC
and applicable governmental authorities