General Policies: Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior your scheduled appointment time. To maximize your experience, we recommend arriving one hour prior to your service or planning to stay at least one hour to relax in the Solarium (Herbal Steam, Himalayan Salt Sauna and Vitality Pool), heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, and/or fitness center. Swimming attire is recommended in our Vitality pools located in the Solariums in each locker room. Underwear is required for all spa guests receiving massage or body treatments. Disposable underwear will be provided. For cancellations, please call Loma de Vida Spa at (210) 558-2252 at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid a cancellation fee of 50% of treatment total.
AS A GUEST OF LOMA DE VIDA YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
• A clean, safe and comfortable environment.
• Suspend a treatment at any time, for any reason.
• Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect.
• Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information.
• Trained certified staff who respectfully perform treatments according to protocol and Loma de Vida policies and procedures.
• Ask questions about your spa experience.
• Information regarding staff, training, licensing and certification.
AS A GUEST OF LOMA DE VIDA YOU HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO:
• Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns.
• Communicate and complete accurate health information and reasons for your visit.
• Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect.
• Use products, equipment and therapies as directed.
• Engage in efforts to preserve the environment.
• Adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures.
• Be mindful and respectful of keeping appointments and whenever possible give proper notice of cancellation.
• Guests must be 15 years or older to use the Loma de Vida facilities and receive spa services when accompanied by a parent/guardian.
• Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during massage, facial or body treatment. Massage or body treatment must be with therapist of the same gender.