- 2 tbsp bentonite clay (you usually can find this at your nearest whole foods market)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp jojoba oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for 10 seconds
2. Apply to the face with a brush or cotton square
3. Leave on for 20 minutes. Alternatively, use it to spot treat blemishes overnight
4. To remove, simply wipe off using a cotton square and tepid water
Only use the mask once a week.
Bentonite is a mineral-rich clay that helps draw out impurities and neutralize free radicals, while cider vinegar helps to re-establish a healthy PH balance and jojoba oil dissolves sebum in pores.
It’s always great to follow up great skin care with a Spa L’Auberge “deep cleansing” facial once every 6 months. Especially for those experiencing acne or are going through any hormonal changes. We will be more than happy to assist you with a personal skin care regimen that is completely customized to your skin care needs.
The options are many and the food is always fresh. Whether you dine in our award-winning signature restaurant KITCHEN 1540, take in the fresh ocean breezes on Coastline, kick back poolside at Bleu Bar, or stay cozied up in your guest room, Executive Chef Nathan Lingle and his culinary team will deliver a fresh and authentic experience showcasing local produce and sustainable seafood.Learn More
Spa L'Auberge is the perfect combination of relaxation and renewal with a focus on the healing powers of the ocean. Named in Condé Nast Traveler's "Top 25 Spas in the US", our ocean inspired Southern California spa resort near San Diego welcomes you to a variety of personalized treatments and luxurious services provided by highly trained professionals and guaranteed to make you feel pampered from head to toe.Book an Appointment