• Dogs and Cats are the only permitted pets at our pet friendly resort in Virginia
• We have a weight restriction for your pet of 40 lbs for a maximum of two pets. If your pet exceeds this weight, we will not be
able to welcome them to the resort
• Additional fees may apply if your pet causes any damage or disturbances in the room or hotel
• Your dogs must be crated if alone in the room
• We can provide a list of pet sitting services through the Guest Services Department
• Please utilize the Bark Park for your pet’s exercise and relief needs
Please note the following policies at our pet friendly resort in Virginia. Prior to checking in, you will be asked to fill out and sign our dog policy agreement. If you would like to fill out this form prior to arrival, please download here.
- Upon booking your reservation, we request you reveal your plans to arrive at our cat and dog friendly hotel in Virginia with your friend.
- The pet size weight restriction is 40 pounds for a single dog or cat. If your pet exceeds this weight, we will not be able to welcome them to the resort. Maximum two dogs per room, per visit.
- A pet policy letter will be presented at the time of check-in. The 4Paws rate for pets is $100 non-refundable per pet per room up to six nights and $150 for up to 2 pets per room. $200 additional non-refundable deep-cleaning fee from day seven - day 30.
- Your pet should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinary regarding your pet should Lansdowne Resort and Spa request this information from you at any time.
- Pets should be leashed or crated at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property. We can provide a list of local pet sitting services which can be arranged for you through the hotel's concierge. Since these services are not provided by Lansdowne Resort and Spa we cannot be held responsible for any pet service engaged by you.
- A $20 per hour "time out" fee is assessed by Lansdowne Resort and Spa if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guestroom.
- Guests should display the special Lansdowne Resort at Spa Pet "Do Not Disturb" sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence.
- Pets are not allowed in food & beverage areas, the Health & Fitness Center, near any of the pools, indoor meeting and function spaces or on any of the golf courses.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the resort and throughout the property grounds.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lansdowne Resort and Spa, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
- Lansdowne Resort and Spa reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
- Amenity of bed, bowl and mat in guestroom is for pet use during their stay only. Pet amenities available for purchase, unless included on the Pet Friendly Package.
We look forward to welcoming you and your four pawed friend to Lansdowne Resort and Spa.