CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS AT LANSDOWNE RESORT AND SPA
Virginia Resort Unveils Holiday Calendar Complete with Thanksgiving Brunch, A Giving Tuesday Offer, Kids’ Holiday Activities, and a New Years’ Eve Party
Leesburg, VA (November 9, 2016) – Lansdowne Resort and Spa, A Destination Hotel welcomes the holiday season in Leesburg, Virginia and announces a winter calendar for locals and guests on their Virginia weekend vacation to enjoy, complete with a new holiday menu, crafted by Director of Culinary Operations, Marcus Repp and Pastry Chef Jenya Policelli.
Lansdowne has appointed a new Pastry Chef. Jenya Policelli will be directing all things sweet at the resort, from the interactive children’s holiday activities to the dessert menu at the resort’s new restaurant, Coton & Rye. Policelli brings over 20 years of pastry experience to Lansdowne Resort and Spa.
Our other Loudoun County holiday events range from a musical appearance by Todd Carey, to brunch with Santa and Friends, and a room package that benefits families going through childhood cancer, Lansdowne Resort and Spa has developed the offerings to help guests and locals alike celebrate the holiday season.
The resort’s winter season campaign ‘Lansdowne Celebrates the Holidays’ will debut partnerships and promotions including:
- Thanksgiving Brunch – Keep your kitchen clean and get your elastic pants ready. The ever-popular Thanksgiving Brunch with Lansdowne Resort and Spa will return on Thursday, November 24. Our Leesburg, VA restaruant will be serving fall inspired and authentic Virginia cuisine prepared by Chef Marcus and his culinary team. From 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, don't miss the breakfast omelet and charcuterie stations featuring ingredients from local Loudoun farms as well as a seafood bar and the traditional Thanksgiving fixings. Don’t miss our Pastry Chef’s delicious sticky toffee pudding. Call 703-726-1449 to reserve your table today; $85 for adults, $30 for children 4-12, free for children 3 and under
- Holiday Inspired Spa Treatments – Feel a little more festive this holiday season with treatments like Santa’s Little Spa Sampler Package and the Candy Cane Manicure and Pedicure. Treatments are available Monday - Friday, December 5th-23rd
- Lansdowne Celebrates the Holidays – Ho, ho, ho! Families can enjoy holiday activities at Lansdowne Resort and Spa on Sunday, December 11th from 10 AM – 2 PM. You can brunch with Santa and Friends in Riverside Hearth. After brunch, construct your own bear to take home and you’ll be “beary happy” or pursue culinary interests through cookie decorating with the instruction of our Pastry Chef Jenya Policelli. Then, make a holiday keepsake by painting an ornament to remember the Holidays at Lansdowne. Brunch is only $28.00 for adults, $9 for children 4-12, and kids 3 and under eat for free. Children’s activities start from $12/child.
- Winter Holiday Serenades – Fairfax-Loudoun Music Fellowship will host their second annual musical performance for the community in the lobby of Lansdowne Resort and Spa. The non-profit gives students and teachers in Fairfax and Loudoun County an opportunity to perform. In an effort to raise more money for the organization, Coton & Rye will host a dedicated fundraising night on Wednesday, December 21st. From 3 PM – 10 PM, the resort will donate 5% of all food and drink sales to the non-profit. Performances are free to the public throughout December – see the full schedule.
- Christmas Day Brunch – Christmas will be here before you know it! Impress your family with a Christmas Day Brunch prepared by Chef Marcus and his culinary team! You will enjoy delicious selections of breakfast items and omelet station, smoked pork and salmon with your traditional sides and a fantastic vegetarian winter stew. Step into the Waterfall Terrace for sushi, pasta, and dim sum action stations. You will love the popular seafood bar, and make sure to leave room for the decadent desserts from our new pastry chef, like cake pops, opera cake and pecan pie! Cost: $85 adults | $30 children 4-12 | Children under 3 eat FREE
- Celebrate the New Year at Lansdowne – HAPPY NEW YEAR! When the ball drops for 2017, make sure you’re at the best New Years’ Eve party in the Washington, D.C. area. Lansdowne’s annual New Years’ Eve Party is celebrating its 25th year. This year, the celebration features the energetic Marquise band. All tickets are accompanied with a guest room so at the end of the night, you can take the elevator home and slip into a bed in one of our newly redesigned rooms. New Years’ Eve Package includes: Deluxe Overnight Accommodations for Two, Admission to the NYE party at Lansdowne with live-band Marquise, Dinner for Two in Riverside Hearth, Live Band Performance 9:00pm - 12:00am, Open Bar in the Party, Party Favors, Balloon Drop, Champagne Toast at Midnight, Midnight Munchies, Free Parking. Package is $579.00/night per couple (2).
- Todd Carey in Coton & Rye – Dance into 2017! Enjoy the tunes of American musician and singer-songwriter, Todd Carey from 9:00 pm – midnight on New Years’ Eve in the resort’s new Virginia Tavern, Coton & Rye. Carey is well-known for his hit-single “Nintendo” on the Billboard Twitter charts. Cover is only $10 and open to resort guests and locals.
Holiday Hotel Packages
For guests to experience the beautiful winter season during their Virginia vacation at Lansdowne Resort and Spa, the property is offering special packages starting at $112/night.
- Stay and Savor Winter at Lansdowne Resort and Spa – To celebrate one of the most beautiful seasons in Loudoun County, you can save on your winter vacation, starting November 8. When you book one night, receive 25% off. When you book two nights, receive 25% off + $50 resort credit to enjoy at the spa, restaurants or on retail. When you book three nights or more, receive 30% receive + $75 resort credit. Package rates starting from $112/night.
- Black Friday – Cyber Monday Sale – The resort is giving you the biggest savings of the year. From Friday, November 25 – Monday, November 28, you can save 45% off suites and 30% off rooms for stays through 2017, including summer getaways. As an added bonus, for two hours on Black Friday from 8 AM – 10 AM, you can receive an exclusive 50% off rooms and suites. Rates starting from $104/night.
- Giving Tuesday to Benefit a Local Non-Profit – Tis the season! Giving Tuesday, the day after Cyber Monday is designated for non-profits to fundraise money. This year, the resort is playing their part. On Tuesday, November 29, the resort will extend Cyber Monday savings, 45% off suites and 30% off rooms, plus for every reservation, a $12 donation will be made to Team Mathias. Team Mathias is local non-profit organization who raises awareness & supports newly diagnosed Pediatric cancer patients and their families. The inspiration behind the organization is Mathias Giordano who fought Bone Cancer for almost three years! In his memory they provide comfort and care packages and bring a smile to the newly diagnosed patients. Rates starting from $104/night.
- Free Night Stay – It pays to shop at Lansdowne Resort and Spa this holiday season. When you spend $600 in gift cards, you’ll receive a gift certificate for a future overnight stay. Available when you purchase gift cards December 1 – December 31, 2016.
Lansdowne Resort and Spa’s rates this winter begin at $112/night. For more information, please visit www.destinationhotels.com/lansdowne-resort or call (703) 729-8400.