Modified Meetings Package
The Lansdowne Resort and Spa Modified Meeting Package (MMP) provides an affordable and easy way to plan and execute your next meeting thoroughly with all meals covered. Let the MMP and our expert team of conference professionals ensure that your next meeting is a total success.
Enjoy all of the following at one inclusive rate:
- Well-appointed guest room with complimentary daily newspaper, bottled water, wi-fi and local/800 calls.
- Access to the resorts' health club, indoor & outdoor aquatic complex, whirlpool and schedules fitness classes. (Supplemental recreation such as golf and court time are additional.)
- Seasonally-crafted breakfast and lunch buffet daily in our Riverside Hearth restaurant. Dinner is not included in this rate.
- Continuously replenished refreshment break "kiosks" offering a variety of unlimited beverages and snacks on a daily rotation.
- Meeting room rental and set-up fees for contracted space.
- Ergonomically designed conference rooms set to your specifications with "18 hour" chairs, non-glare tables and meeting amenities. In-room climate, sound and lighting controls.
- Standard audiovisual support to include podium with microphone, two flipcharts and one whiteboard with markers each day. (Additional full range of AV services are available on-site.)
- Hi-speed wireless in all meeting rooms. (Based on an average 6MBPS. Additional bandwidth available at set rate.)
- A seasoned Conference Planning Manager to assist in all aspects of designing your event and a dedicated Conference Concierge offering a full range of meeting support services.
- Includes all applicable package gratuities and service charge.
- We look forward to providing you information and a proposal for your upcoming meeting. To get started, please complete and submit the Request for Proposal form, or provide your contact information and one of our sales professionals will contact you.
If you prefer, call our sales and marketing office at 703.729.8400 or email us. We look forward to planning your important meeting.