Celebrate America’s most patriotic holiday at Lansdowne Resort and Spa on Sunday, July 2nd, presented by Wegmans!
This year, enjoy great food from local food trucks, local Virginia wineries and breweries, plus fun games for the little ones and adults. It all starts at 3:00 p.m. with broadcast from iHeart radio 97.1 WASH-FM's Chili Amar from the Loo & Chili morning show playing music from the 80's, 90's and today. At 4:30 p.m., get ready for a live performance by Shelton Taylor followed by The Reagan Years. After the concert, stick around for a spectacular Zambelli Fireworks display.
Thank you to our event sponsors:
CARFAX | iHeartRadio 97.1 WASH-FM | Evergreen Sportsplex | PartnerMD| The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation | Waltonwood | Reston Limo | Sherwin Williams | Bank of Clarke County
• Event starts at 3:00 p.m. with broadcast from iHeart radio 97.1 WASH-FM's Chili Amar from the Loo & Chili morning show playing music from the 80's, 90's and today.
• 3:40 pm performance by Studio Bleu Dancers
• 4:30 pm performance by Shelton Taylor
• 5:00 pm performance by The Reagan Years
• After the show, watch the spectacular Zambelli Fireworks display
3 Stars, Lost Rhino, Evolution, Monocacy, Mustang Sally, Adroit Theory, Old Ox, Flying Dog and Old Bust Head
Stone Tower Winery,Fabbioli Cellars, 868 Estate Vineyards, Breaux Vineyards
Pittsburg Rick's, Buena'Dillas, Two Smooth Dudes, Danibelle's Lite n Sweet, Good Grubbin, Los Wingeez, King Oyster Bar
Catoctin Creek and Dominion Tea
• Admission Fee is $5 per person (no age restriction), complimentary for resort guests only (Can be purchased on Eventbrite)
• Food and Beverage Tickets are $4 each (Can be purchased on Eventbrite)
• Parking at Lansdowne Resort and Spa is $10 cash only per car for the Lansdowne Celebrates America event
• Kids Zone in Riverside Hearth will include face painting and balloon artists with ticket purchase
• $90 childcare for children ages 4-11 available from 5-9pm with EventBrite ticket sales only. Includes dinner, childcare service and take home arts and crafts.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE DETAILS:
Coton & Rye:
• Classic Cheddar Cheese Burger | 2 Tickets
• Lothar's German Bratwurst | 2 Tickets
• All Beef 1/2 lbs. Kosher Hot Dog | 2 Tickets
• Virginia Ham and Cheese Roll | 2 Tickets
• Virginia fried Hand Pies | 2 Tickets
• Crab Beignets | 3 Tickets
• Domestic Beer | 1 Ticket
• House Wine | 2 Tickets
• Wine Spirtzers | 2 Tickets
• Soda and Juice | 1 Ticket
• Water (2 bottles) | 1 Ticket
All other food and beverage by Food Trucks, Wineries, Breweries, will be between 1 - 3 tickets.
VIP RECEPTION ACCESS (sold out):
• Time: 5:00 - 9:00 pm
• Admissions to event and VIP area
• Open Bar
• Food throughout the event
• Air conditioning with seating available
• View of the fireworks from private location at Health Club Terrace
• VIP Parking
• One monogrammed wine souvenir glass from Fortessa
• VIP Access: $150 for adults 21+ | $50 for ages 12-20 | $35 childcare for children ages 3-11. Must be 12 and over to enter VIP area.
• VIP Childcare: $35 for ages 4-11 from 5-9pm includes dinner, childcare service and take home arts and crafts.
Partial proceeds will benefit Team Mathias, a local non-profit organization that assists families and children going through pediatric cancer across the country. Be sure to arrive early as tables and spots on the grassy areas are first come, first serve only.This will be the best holiday weekend celebration in Northern Virginia. There will be food and drink from your favorite local spots for sale on-site. No outside coolers or alcohol will be permitted, Tickets non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Lansdowne reserves the right to stop ticket sales at anytime. This will be the best holiday weekend celebration in Northern Virginia. Avoid the lines and purchase your food and beverage tickets in advance! They will be waiting for you at Will-Call starting at 3:00 pm in the Lansdowne Ballroom. Eventbrite ticket sales end Friday, June 30 at 5:00 pm. You are encouraged to arrive early as we will not be allowing anyone after 3,000 people. We love our pets but will not be allowed at the event to protect their ears.