Think of the 2 parallel lines represented in a rail-road track.
Steps to great aim and alignment:
• When addressing the ball, start by holding the club in your right hand (for right handed players and left hand for left handed players) and step into the ball using your trail leg (leg that is farthest away from the target)
• You will want to aim your clubface at the target or the direction you want the ball to start if playing a fade or draw.
• Now set your feet and body so they are parallel to the clubface
• Put your other hand on the club.
• Take a look at the target to make sure you are aimed where you want to go.
• Follow these simple quick steps on every shot and you shouldn’t have to worry about your alignment or aim anymore.
For help with you game, visit your PGA Professional at Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, VA.