1. Hike Along the Potomac Heritage Trail - this historic trail runs the length of our 476-acre resort along the banks of the scenic Potomac River. On your hike, you will likely see deer, fox and a wide variety of birds, including an occasional bald eagle.
2. Worry-free Golf – For $109, our worry-free golf deal allows you to play the resort course of the day, plus, we'll give you Callaway rental clubs, a sleeve of golf balls, a golf glove and a golf cart! Or, hit unlimited golf balls on the driving range. Hone your putting skills on our three practice greens. Just come to the Pro Shop and ask for a putter and golf balls. Dress code for Golf- Attire for practice range is a shirt with collar, pants, skirt or shorts. Denim apparel and swim trunks are not permitted.
3. Take a Fitness Class - Our Health & Fitness Center is one of the largest hotel facilities in Northern Virginia. Group fitness classes are available daily and include: spinning, Zumba, sunrise yoga and more! Plus, experience the newly added TRX Suspension Training System - the hottest craze in fitness!
4. Sun Soaked Fun - Access the outdoor pools through the Health Club and kick off the summer in our outdoor pools! Enjoy the waterslide, zero-depth entry pool, pop jet fountains and fun watersports. Our Poolside Café offers delicious selections such as the Mile High Pulled Turkey Sandwich or the refreshing Watermelon and Feta Salad. Cool down with a Coconut Mojito or try the Not Your Daddy's Palmer! On the weekends, enjoy live music and DJ poolside.
5. Tennis Time - Lansdowne has three lighted tennis courts. Play all day, or take a tennis lesson from our pro.
6. Take on FootGolf! - It’s Golf, played with a soccer ball instead of a golf ball, and your feet instead of clubs. Perfect for any age and skill level, it is a game that is fun to play but challenging enough to keep even the most competitive of players coming back for more.
7. Try our NEW wine inspired Spa Minérale treatments and massages- Our award-winning spa is a palace of pampering. Book a spa treatment and escape from reality for a while.
8. Fire Pit Fun - Visit the Front Desk and purchase a s'mores kit. Then, gather around the fire pit at the outdoor terrace for a sweet, gooey treat.
9. Go for a Run - Lansdowne Resort and Spa is surrounded by a network of paved sidewalks, many that wind through wooded and shaded areas.
10. Food, Beer and Wine – Visit any of our Lansdowne dining options and try local beers on tap, Virginia wines and seasonal locally-sourced foods from Loudoun County vendors. Enjoy food creations inspired by the Piedmont and Tidewater regions of Virginia.