Santa Fe Margarita Trail
Get A Margarita Trail Passport Today
Santa Fe welcomes a new trail! The Santa Fe Margarita Trail is an ongoing culinary cocktail experience for visitors and Santa Fe locals alike. Luminaria Restaurant and Patio and The Living Room at Loretto are featuring an enticing Strawberry-Jalapeño Margarita. An incredibly smooth taste with a delightfully slow burn!
How to Get Started and Use Your Margarita Trail Passport
- Purchase your Santa Fe Margarita Trail Passport for $3 at any Tourism Santa Fe Visitor Center or Margarita Trail participating restaurant.
- Along the Margarita Trail, present your passport for a $1 discount on the special margarita offered by the participating restaurant.
- Ask your bartender or server to stamp and date your passport before you leave. You can earn a maximum of two stamps per day.
- Collect stamps from different stops along the Margarita Trail.
- After collecting 5 stamps you’ll earn a commemorative t-shirt to proudly display your Santa Fe margarita passionǃ
- With 20 stamps, you will receive a signed copy of The Great Margarita Book.
- Complete all stops on the Trail and receive your own Margarita Bartender Kit.
- T- shirt and other prizes may only be redeemed at the Downtown Santa Fe Visitor Center located in the Plaza Galleria at 66 E. San Francisco Street, Suite 3.
- All Passports remain valid for the life of the Santa Fe Margarita Trail and are fully transferable.
Must be 21 or older to participate. For a list of establishments and more details, visit Tourism Santa Fe