Before your stay at our Santa Fe, NM Hotel, please review our policies below.
- The Inn and Spa at Loretto charges a daily $15 service fee, which includes local and toll-free calls, daily housekeeping fee, newspaper, Internet access, morning coffee to go in Luminaria, use of the fitness room and more.
- The Inn and Spa at Loretto offers valet parking for the convenience of our guests. The nightly fee is $21. Self-parking in Santa Fe is limited but available to guests who prefer to park off-property.
We are a proud pet-friendly Santa Fe, NM hotel. If you’re traveling with your cat or dog, please review our official policies below.
- A valid credit card or a cash deposit of $200 is required at check-in.
- All pets must be acknowledged when the reservation is made. There is a limit of two pets per room.
- A $75 + tax fee per stay will be charged to your account upon check-in. If you move to another room, an additional fee will be charged.
- Pet weight limit is 65 pounds.
- After checkout, a hotel team member will inspect the room. If there are any damages found or excessive cleaning items needed, the hotel will post additional charges to the credit card on file. Additional fees are at the discretion of management based on the extent of the damages.
- Pets are defined as cats or dogs only. No other pets are allowed.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pets in and around the hotel. They must be walked across the street in the grassy area on Alameda near the river.
- Pets must be house trained.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for the actions of their pets. If your pets are responsible for any guest complaints regarding noise, the hotel reserves the right to ask you to find alternate housing for the pet.
- If the pet owner is out of the hotel and the pet is creating a notable disturbance, the hotel reserves the right to remove the pet from the room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the public areas. They are not permitted in the restaurants or public facilities, which include but are not limited to the spa, pool deck area or the fitness center.
- Your room will be serviced daily, however if your pet is unattended it must be in a carrier for housekeeping to enter the room. If you wish to have your room serviced at a particular time, please contact the front desk for assistance in making these arrangements.
- $35 with an additional pet
- Complimentary pet beds are available upon request
Download Our Pet Policy