Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa' ideal location and breathtaking mountain surroundings create the perfect natural playground for all-season adventure. With pleasantly warm summers and cool falls, you can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, strolling through the Villages and soaking up sun poolside. Frosty winter and springtime temperatures transform the hotel into a snowy wonderland with true ski-in/ski-out access.
Conveniently located at the base of Vail Mountain and along the banks of Gore Creek, Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa are 30 minutes from Eagle County Airport and less than two hours from Denver International Airport. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, at Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa you'll discover:
- True ski-in/ski-out access, with the hotel's chairlift right outside your door*
- Newly renovated resort amenities with après daily.
- Variety of accommodations - condos and private residences
- Ski concierge, valet and rentals
- Gessner restaurant, Fireside Lounge and The Market Café.
- The Spa at Hotel Talisa
- Aria Athletic Club - Vail's largest fitness center and award-winning spa
- The Rocky Mountains' preeminent meeting facilities, featuring 45,000 square feet of event space
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Two hot tubs
- Access to biking, hiking, walking trails
- Impeccable service and attention to detail
- Beautiful alpine surroundings
- Year-round Rocky Mountain outdoor adventure
- Complimentary shuttle from Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa to Lionshead