Guests have an endless list of things to do at Embassy Row Hotel.
The people of The Embassy Row Hotel are the perfect representatives of D.C., providing attentive care with a fun, relaxed and friendly manner. The Embassy Row Hotel staff makes every guest feel welcome; even though they may be a world away, guests feel like their stay is fate.
The amenities here at The Embassy Row Hotel compliment the service guests receive and reinforce the authenticity of your Dupont Circle experience. Our boutique hotel in Washington, D.C. features the following in-room and hotel amenities:
- Comfy beds
- Unlimited local and long-distance domestic phone calls
- Single cup coffee brewer or Keurig coffee machine
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Two-line telephone lines with voice-mail
- 47‐inch TVs with on-demand movies
- Nest bath products
- Roll-away beds and cribs available upon request
- Station Kitchen & Cocktails
- Destination Taste, served daily in the reception area from 3 - 5 pm
- Complimentary access to our award-winning seasonal Rooftop pool and bar
- Seasonal Rooftop Yoga
- Splash Cycle Classes offered seasonally (special pricing for adults)
- 24-hour Chef’s Pantry on the lobby level
- Urban Fit Club fitness center, open 24 hours
- In-room spa services by Relax & Rejuvenate
- 24-hour business center with printing privileges
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Underground Playground with foosball, shuffleboard and ping pong
- Valet Parking ($45/night + tax, $26/daily + tax)
- Daily events
- Community library
- Pet-friendly (it's free to bring your furry friends!)
- All non-smoking rooms
- Express checkout
- 10% Off Food and Beverage, does not include alcohol
The Embassy Row Hotel hosts daily programming whether on The Rooftop or Station Kitchen & Cocktails. There is plenty to see and do in the hotel alone!
Celebrate! Make it a stay you won't forget.