Are you ready for the Super Blood Wolf Moon on January 21st? The world will experience a total eclipse for about an hour on Monday night due to the Earth’s shadow covering the moon creating an orange hue. To celebrate, we decided to offer a Super Blood Wolf Moon inspired cocktail that will be available to taste at Revolve Kitchen + Bar for $12.00! For those of you at home, here’s the recipe for you to try!
• 1 oz Mount Gay Eclipse Rum
• 2 oz Ginger Beer
• 1 medium sized hollowed out orange with top opening
• A couple of drops of activated charcoal
Prep Time: 5 minutes
1. Take a medium sized orange, slice off a portion of the top of the orange (depending on how much you want to pour)
2. Carve out the inside of orange
3. Mix ingredients in a separate mixing cup + shake and pour ingredients into orange
4. Add straw or sip and enjoy the cocktail and eclipse!