PLAN OF ACTION: WEIRD TIMES
OPEN FOR INDOOR DINING, OUTDOOR DINING + TAKEOUT
Frolik is up and running but still living in weird times. Roll with us here…
- Please wear your mask. Just do it (no copyright infringement intended). We love seeing your beautiful faces from a distance when seated at your table but for the safety of our guests and staff, you must always wear your mask when moving about the space. Face coverings are required for all guests, including fully vaccinated guests, in indoor public areas per the Washington State Department of Health. Face coverings are required for non-vaccinated guests in all public areas.
- You are more than welcome to get up to take photos, again put your mask on. Impress your cyber fans by showing them how much you care about others. Don’t forget to tag @frolikseattle.
- Our maximum table size is 10 guests. If your group is larger, you will need to be at separate tables or get less friends.
- All service will be handled by your server and delivered to your table. Service is not available at the bar. We ask that you don't move to an open table.
- Sometimes we run with the popular crowd - avoid the wait and book a reservation on Resy.com. Walk-in tables are available on a first come, first serve basis but not guaranteed.
- Please maintain social distance, please wash your hands, please do not come in if you are sick. We are trying to keep our staff healthy.
- We have added additional cleaning measures before, during, and after service. If there is something you are not comfortable with, let us know.
- Hours will be flexible so keep an eye out for updates as the seasons change.
- Please refrain from table hibernation, table limits will be set to 90 minutes.
- We will have QR codes for the menu.
- Due to COVID-19, we have removed the ping pong tables, Jenga, and cornhole from the deck. We know, we will bring them back as soon as we can, we miss them too. #SafetyFirst
- We are trying to figure this out in an environment that changes daily. Please bear with us.
- Be a good human.
As always, thank you all for supporting our Frolik family during these strange days. Stay safe, be well, and have fun!