Lake Tahoe is where the adventure begins! Our seasonal adventures prepared by our recreation team is the best place to explore all the wonders that Olympic Valley has to offer.
Activities are dependent on weather and subject to change.
Reservations may be required in advance. Please call 530.584.4024 to inquire.
View Our Seasonal Recreation Guide & Book Your Adventure
Family Activities | Summer
- Swimming - Our outdoor Oasis pool complex features a large recreation pool, plunge pool, 90 foot waterslide, children's pool and 3 outdoor all-season whirlpools. The heated lap pool is open year-round. Our plunge pool and waterslide open in the summer.
- Nature walk tours - Everline Resort and Spa offers a hike along our nature trail.
- Golf - The resort offers family golf specials in the late afternoon, giving families the opportunity to play a quick and easy round on the front nine holes from our family tees (located approximately 150 yards from the green).
- FootGolf - FootGolf is a combination of the popular sports of soccer and golf. Played on our golf course, players kick a soccer ball into holes with 21-inch diameter cups in as few shots as possible. All ages. Please call the Golf Shop at 530.581.6637 with questions and/or to reserve a spot.
- Hiking and Backpacking - The resort's nature trail connects you to a variety of trails around Olympic Valley's peaks. Or, ask our concierge for tips on nearby trails in North Lake Tahoe.
- Mountain Biking and Scenic Bike Path Rides - Take your family on a leisurely ride along the Truckee River bike path to Tahoe City or cruise over to the Village at Palisades Tahoe. The resort offers cruiser bikes, mountain bikes, kid carts, and tag-along rentals for family outings. All of the bike rentals are first come first serve.
- Fly Fishing and Guided Fly Fishing - Everline Resort and Spa's on-site Fly Fishing Center offers guided trips and classes on two private ponds, and on the nearby Truckee River. To learn more about our fly fishing offering, please click here.
- Bike Prices 1 Hr 1/2 Day Day
Mountain Bike $20 $55 $80
Hybrid Bike $20 $55 $80
Kids Bike $15 $40 $60
Trailer $15 $40 $60
E-Bikes $30 $60 $85
Family Activities | Winter
- Cross-Country Skiing - Rent some skis and explore our daily groomed XC cross for a great experience and amazing views of the Olympic valley. Click here for the nordic trail map.
- Snowshoeing - Enjoy Everline Resort and Spa's beautiful meadow or head into the backcountry of Olympic Valley. Our Recreation Center offers snowshoe rentals, as well as guided snowshoe tours.
- Sledding - Grab the family and enjoy a day of sledding on our designated hill just beyond the Resort Chair chairlift. You can rent sleds at our Recreation Center.
- Ice skating (CLOSED for the season as of 3/30/23) - Glide around the resort's outdoor ice rink with a view of Olympic Valley's six peaks, then warm up with a mug of hot chocolate. We rent figure and hockey skates, as well as helmets. For questions and hours of operation, please call the resort Rec Center at 530.584.4024.
- Ice-Rink is available to be rented for special events.
- Swimming - Dash outdoors to the resort's year-round Oasis pool complex for swimming in our 25-meter heated pool and soaking in our whirlpool tubs.
- Other Activities – Recreation is proud to offer a variety of youth, outdoor and indoor activities throughout the winter. Visit our Seasonal Recreation Guide above to see our weekly offerings.
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE WEATHER DEPENDANT.
Recreation, Winter Rentals and Activity Prices (22-23’)
Nordic Equipment and Access
- Adults: Full Day $40 / Half Day $20 / 1 hr. 10.00
- Youth: Full Day $20 / Half Day $10 / 1 hr. 5.00
- Nordic Package (pass and rentals):
- Adults: Full Day $65 / Half Day $45 / 1 Hr. $30.00
- Youth: Full Day $32.50 / Half Day $22.50 / 1 Hr. $15.00
- Nordic Equipment: Full Day $50 / Half Day - $30 / 1 Hr. $20.00
Snow Shoe Rentals
- Full Day $45 / Half Day $25.00 / 1 Hr. $15.00
Ice Skating Rink
- Adults: 1 Hour $15.00 / Half Day $20.00 / Full Day $35.00 (with own skates)
- Youth: 1 Hour $7.50 / Half Day $10.00 / Full Day $17.50 (with own skates)
- $15 -Hour / $20 – Half Day / $35.00 – Full Day
- Private Ice Rink Rental *skate rentals not included*
Full-Day = 8hrs.
Half-Day = 4hrs.
Youth = 12 years of age and younger