The Embassy Row Hotel Reveals Unique Winter Packages, Deals, and Events
Award-Winning D.C. Hotel Unveils Winter Programming Featuring a New Year's Eve Party and a Million Women March Silent Disco Dance Party
Washington, D.C. (November 2016) – The Embassy Row Hotel, A Destination Hotel, announces a new winter events calendar and seasonal packages, in collaboration with Silent Dance Society. Pack your bags and get ready to jet-set to Washington, D.C.
From a Million Woman March all-women silent disco dance party to newly released winter packages including a special rate for D.C. residents to house their in-laws, The Embassy Row Hotel has developed the offerings to help guests and locals alike celebrate the winter season.
The Embassy Row Hotel’s new winter campaign will debut partnerships and promotions including:
- New Year's Eve Silent Disco Dance Party – Dance to your own beat with three different live DJs and three different channels. Each ticket includes admission for one, headset rental, one complimentary sparkling wine toast, & one fantastic New Years’ Eve night at our hotel in Washington, D.C. Early bird tickets are $40/each; general admission only is $50/each.
- All-Inclusive VIP New Year's Eve Silent Disco Party Room - Round up your group of friends to dance into 2017 together! You and up to 20 of your guests can enjoy a VIP experience. Party with the masses or party in your own private VIP lounge. Your New Year's Eve VIP lounge features your very own open bar with your own bartender. This package also includes some light bites, party favors, swag bag, and the headphones. Package is $4,000 for the group + tax (gratuity is included)
- Women’s March on Washington Silent Disco Dance Party – It’s an all-female dance party! Come to rock your body to the DJ and just dance, dance, dance. On January 21, the day after Inauguration, women across the country will rally on the National Mall to make an affirmative message that “women’s rights are human rights.” Silent Disco Dance Society and The Embassy Row Hotel have teamed up to host an-all women Silent Disco Dance Party on the night of the Women’s March on Washington. The event will take place Saturday, January 21st from 8 PM – 12 AM at The Embassy Row Hotel. Tickets are selling in advance for $15/each or $20/each at the door.
Winter Holiday Hotel Packages
For guests to experience the beautiful winter season at The Embassy Row Hotel, the hotel is offering special packages starting at $99/night.
- The In-Laws Are in Town – The holidays are here and so are the in-laws. If your house is getting crowded, The Embassy Row Hotel has got you covered. Recently named by Conde Nast in the Readers’ Choice Awards, The Embassy Row Hotel is offering exclusive rates for D.C. residents to house their family, including your in-laws. Rates are $99/night December – January.
- It’s Midnight in D.C. Package - Celebrating New Year’s Eve in D.C. just became a little less tame with our Midnight in D.C. package. Our all-inclusive New Year's Eve Hotel Package equips you with the tools you need to ring the New Year like a professional. Package includes overnight accommodations, minibar for two (includes Tito’s Handmade®, Fireball, JW Black, Mixers and 4 local beers), six pack of Red Bull, munchies, a champagne toast for 2, intimacy kit, recovery breakfast and all of the goodness you need to rally on New Years’ Day such as bloody Mary recovery cocktail for two, sunglasses and Advil, a liquid hydration station, overnight valet parking, 10% off all food & drink in our food and beverage outlets, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Rates starting from $349/night.
- New Year's Eve Silent Disco Dance Party Package – If you want to have a blast on New Years’ Eve, stay warm and never have to deal with getting a taxi, Silent Dance Society is hosting their annual New Years’ Silent Disco Party at The Embassy Row Hotel. Dance to your own beat and then take the elevator home. The package includes overnight accommodations, two headsets for the Silent Disco Dance Party, midnight toast, party favors, recovery breakfast the next morning, valet parking, complimentary Wi-Fi and 10% off all food and drink. Rates starting from $399/night.
- Presidential Panache: Inauguration Hotel Package – Inauguration week is close to selling out at The Embassy Row Hotel. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of one of the most important moments in American history right here in our national’s capital, as the country swears in the 45th President of the United States during the Inauguration Ceremony. The Inauguration Hotel Package at The Embassy Row Hotel includes a best available rate, unlimited Wi-Fi, 10% off all food and drink, complimentary access to the Urban Fit Club Gym, Adult Playground, and much more. Rates starting at $499/night.
The Embassy Row Hotel’s rates this winter begin at $99/night. For more information, please visit www.destinationhotels.com/embassy-row-hotel or call (202) 265-1600.
About The Embassy Row Hotel, A Destination Hotel
Surrounded by embassies and charming row homes in the historic neighborhood of Dupont Circle, The Embassy Row Hotel is Washington, D.C.’s only lifestyle hotel. Providing guests with the opportunity to immerse themselves in the diverse culture and bustling, trend-setting scene of the nation’s capital, The Embassy Row Hotel concluded a multi-phase, $15 million renovation in March 2015, debuting 231 deluxe guestrooms with design nods to the neighborhood, over 8,000+ sq. ft. of new meeting and event space, and a lifestyle-driven lobby experience anchored by new restaurant, Station Kitchen & Cocktails. Reinforcing the urban resort concept, the hotel also features The Rooftop, a seasonal bar complex boasting one of the city’s only heated swimming pools with sweeping views of D.C. and Virginia. For more information on The Embassy Row Hotel, visit www.embassyrowhotel.com. Follow us on Twitter: @EmbassyRowHotel. Like us on Facebook: EmbassyRowHotel.
About Destination Hotels
Destination Hotels (Destination) is a collection of luxury and upscale independent hotels, resorts and residences across the United States. Offering authentically-immersed and enriching experiences, each property is individual at heart, yet connected by a commitment to drawing upon the best of each location. Highly distinct, the Destination experience is always memorable and matchless; guests will feel the locale in a genuine way through each property and during the engaging moments cultivated both in and outside of them. Continuously growing with more than 40 properties from coast to coast, the award-winning portfolio features 20 renowned golf courses, 19 indigenous spas, and 105 exceptional bars and restaurants. Destination Hotels are true to our place; diverse by design. For more information, visit www.destinationhotels.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels.
Sarah Crisafulli, The Embassy Row Hotel
(202) 939-4160 | email@example.com