Holiday Party Planning Tips
Now that holiday parties are in full swing, it’s time to start thinking about how you will thank your colleagues for being amazing. You’ll need an expert planner to help you put on the party of the year, so here are our tips on planning the perfect corporate holiday party.
- Start planning early… as in now if you haven’t already!
- If dates are unavailable, look at planning a New Year Party! The Embassy Row Hotel’s staff had a New Year’s Holiday Party that started the year with a fresh, upbeat perspective.
- Stay open-minded and listen to the suggestions of your planner. Most of the time, they’re only suggesting what they think will work best with the space.
- Think outside the box for interesting party activities, like a Silent Disco hour towards the end.
- Ask about any promotions or holiday specials the venue may have.
- Think about using a hotel for your holiday party. It gives your guests the option to take the elevator home! We’re offering rates as low as $99 when you book with us.
- Look at using drink tickets, and then switching to cash bar to save money. You can either use the money you save to spend on presents [wink wink], or you can use the cash bar as a donation to give back to your favorite charity!
- Want to encourage your guests to be social? Get food stations, passed hors d'oeuvres, high boys, or cocktail tables to keep the party going.
- Decorations don’t have to be over-the-top to look good. Ask about unique table toppers to liven the space up.
- Give a pass on hangovers. This is a time to celebrate some of the company’s best accomplishments.
The company holiday party season has arrived. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact email@example.com and ask for our Catering Services Manager to start the celebration!