Dining at Altitude in Vail
There are only a few ski towns in the world with a dining scene as diverse and impressive as its terrain. From steakhouses and fine dining to Mexican restaurants and pizzerias, Vail dining options are delicious and plentiful, and the service is impeccable – this is Vail after all.
However, you choose to dine, we raise a fork to your epicurean Vail adventure. Here are a few of our favorite options for places to eat in Lionshead Village.
- Tavern on the Square - Cozy and lively, perfect for après, with a little bit of everything on the menu. Also a great spot to watch a game.
- Vail Chophouse - A deck overlooking the gondola for great people watching, and a traditional chophouse menu including kids' menu, plus tableside magic.
- Montauk Seafood Grill - Sustainably caught fish is flown in daily, with a great staff to take care of you.
- Moe's Original BBQ - Quick and casual, it's on the menu until it's gone.
- Les Delices de France - Perfect, quick breakfast a la france
- The Little Diner - American breakfast and lunch menu to the core, you'll certainly be fueled up when you head out.
- Blue Moose Pizza - Great pizza. You know you'll want it at some point on your vacation.
- Bart & Yeti's - One of the oldest bars in Vail and a die-hard local's spot. Bar food, beer, and après ski.
And that's just what's outside the door. Head over to Solaris or Vail Village for even more options for places to eat in Vail.
But if you don’t feel like eating out, dine in the comfort of your condominium and put our fully equipped kitchens to work. Have your vacation rental's kitchen stocked before you arrive. Grocery Delivery services >