VacationGuard Travel Protection
We strongly recommend travel protection, particularly in the winter months, which protects your investment for you and your traveling companions if you need to cancel your trip for covered reasons prior to departure, or if other unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip.
Review information about VacationGuard here>
There are two easy ways to protect yourself:
- If you book via one of our on-site reservations agents, they can also book your travel insurance at the same time.
- If you already booked your vacation rental, you can get a quote and buy your plan online, provided you have not paid your final deposit or already departed. You will need your reservation number and trip cost.
Call our on-site reservation team at 970.306.0259 to book your trip & travel insurance plan.
Benefits packages are customized to protect both you and your traveling companions against things like:
- Trip cancellation or interruption
- Job loss
- Trip delays
- Emergency medical evacuation & repatriation
- Medical expenses for injury & sickness
- Accidental damage to your vacation rental
- Lost, stolen, or delayed baggage
- Travel assistance protection, worldwide
- Many other benefits
Why book through us? There are a few valuable enhancements:
- Free 21 day look. If you wish to cancel within the first 21 days, provided you have not traveled or filed a claim, you can receive a 100% refund.
- Pre-existing medical condition exclusion can be waived if you enroll prior to making your final deposit and you purchase the plan for the full cost of your trip.
- Subject to plan terms, we protect your ski vacation if weather shuts down the mountain, and your golf rounds if weather suspends or cancels play.
- Your vacation begins as soon as you leave home. Your plan automatically extends your benefits, up to 2 days prior to check-in, and 2 days after check-out.
GET A QUOTE