IMPORTANT UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19
At Destination Residences Vail, the safety & well-being of our guests, owners, colleagues, and community is a top priority. We are pleased to share the ways we’re taking action to ensure care & cleanliness. To begin, we are committed to upholding the Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation. As we pay close attention to state and local mandates, we will provide the most up to date information we have regarding our collective operations on this page.
Guided by our purpose – to care for people so they can be their best – and following medical expert guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, Hyatt supports the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s recently expanded Safe Stay initiative and traveler checklist on the wearing of face coverings in indoor public spaces and practicing social distancing.
For more information on the government orders, please see the following:
Eagle County is in level Yellow:
- Masks are required in all public spaces both indoor and outdoor in Golden Peak, Vail Village, and Lionshead.
- Restaurants and bars are limited to 50% capacity.
- Outdoor dining must be spaced so 6ft of distance exists between parties
- Last call is 11pm
- Indoor events are restricted to 50% capacity or 50 people
- Outdoor events are restricted to 50% or 175 people
- Eagle County's Five Commitments of Containment
- Private gatherings in your vacation rentals are limited to 10 persons
Destination Residences Vail is following the county’s guidelines and transition trail map plan that can be viewed here.
Eagle County has asked visitors coming to Vail to review the Department of Public Health Environment's guidelines and commitments of containment. This is to ensure your, our staff, and local community's health and safety while enjoying Vail Valley.
Special provisions for non-local residents visiting Eagle County can be viewed here.
For our international guests arriving January 26 and after, please be sure you are complying with the federal CDC's requirements of a negative test prior to boarding your flight. More information can be found on the CDC web site >
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be here ready to point the way to the trailhead.
Travel insurance is recommended, particularly in the winter months. Learn more>
General Property Information
- All properties and residences have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and colleagues to public spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
- The health of our colleagues is being carefully monitored.
- The common area ice machine will not be operational. Ice can be purchased at the Lionshead Liquor Store, steps outside of Landmark or at the grocery stores in West Vail.
- The ski locker room is open for guest use with limited capacity accompanied with enhancing cleaning measures. Social distancing protocols are followed in this area.
Eagle County has mandated that guests and customers must wear face coverings when entering any place of business or public indoor and outdoor environment - this includes our lobby and hallways. If you do not have a face covering, we are more than happy than to provide you with one at the front desk.
Additionally, we have successfully achieved GBAC Star™ Facility Accreditation, as verified by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, a division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association. This accreditation is reserved for those facilities that demonstrate the superior ability to prepare for, respond to, and recover from biorisk and infectious disease situations. Accreditation number 486266.
Arrivals & Departures
- Please be sure to refer to your pre-arrival email for your check-in location. If you booked through a third-party, please refer to communication from your booking.
- Front Desk hours of operation at the Landmark are 8:00 a.m - 10:00 p.m seven days a week.
- Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 11:00am.
- Due to enhanced cleaning procedures there will be no late check-out offered.
- Masks will be available for guests upon check-in.
- Wearing face coverings in common areas and the lobby is required for all guests and staff.
- Upon departure, you can leave your keys in your condo and lock the door behind you. There is no need to return to the Front Desk to check-out. If you would like a final copy of your folio, please call the Front Desk and request it be emailed to you. If you booked via a third party (Expedia, Booking.com etc.) you will need to contact the company for your folio.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Fitness Centers
- The Landmark pool and hot tubs will be open with limited capacity accompanied with enhanced cleaning measures. Social distancing protocols will be followed. The pool toys will not be available for use.
- Staff will be disinfecting pool tables and chairs three times per day.
- The Landmark pool will be open 10am-10pm.
- The Landmark fitness center will be open from 8am - 10pm. Only two persons at a time are allowed to use the facility.
- The Vail 21 hot tub will be open with limited capacity accompanied with enhanced cleaning measures. Social distancing protocols will be followed.
- The Vail 21 hot tub will be open 10am-9pm.
- The Westwind pool, hot tub, and fitness center will be open 9am-10pm with limited capacity accompanied with enhanced cleaning measures. Social distancing protocols will be followed.
- The Vantage Point pool and hot tubs are open from 8am-10pm.
Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Trash will be removed and towels replaced daily, however, full daily housekeeping services will not be provided to minimize exposure for both guests and colleagues.
- If you desire additional housekeeping services, please call us 72 hours prior to your arrival and arrange services for an added fee. Guests must vacate the residence during these cleans.
- Mid-week full cleans will be performed for stays of 8 nights or more. Guests must vacate the residence during these cleans.
- If you need replacement bathroom toiletries or additional towels during your stay, please call our Front Desk and these items will be placed at your door.
- Please do not leave trash outside your condo as this attracts birds and critters. Trash will be removed daily or you may take your trash to the dumpsters located at each property. Contact the Front Desk for information on where the dumpsters are located for each building.
- Many items have been removed from the residences. If you need something, please call the Front Desk. Requested items will be delivered to the door, not placed inside the unit. Our colleagues will knock and leave the items outside the door.
- Maintenance requests will be fulfilled when residence is vacant. Guests may stay in a different room or their balcony within the unit while maintenance is being performed, to maintain distancing.
- Rollaway beds and Pack N Plays are not available.
Please contact the Front Desk with any questions or concerns you may have.
All procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC
and applicable governmental authorities.