SHOPPING IN MAUI
Retail therapy can be a vacation agenda item for those who enjoy the search for a unique souvenir, memento or good deal. Our condo resorts are in close proximity to a variety of Wailea shopping venues in Maui, not to mention a COSTCO, Walmart and Target.
- The Shops at Wailea is an open-air venue of more than 60 shops, noted for its luxury designer brands including Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Rolex and Tiffany & Co. You'll also find art galleries, unique boutiques, specialty stores and restaurants.
- Wailea Gateway Center is where Destination Residences Hawaii's office is located and where you'll find a charcuterie and deli, Paradise Chocolatier, Wailea Pharmacy, Monkeypod Kitchen and a fresh juice bar.
- Wailea Town Center features First Hawaiian Bank, Wailea Medical Center, Wailea Health and Wellness Center, Maui Yoga Studio, Wailea Wine and Bella Blooms Florist.
- The future Wailea Villages currently is home to Wailea Blue Golf Course, Manoli’s Pizza Company and an Urgent Care Clinic and Pharmacy.
- Kihei Kalama Village is a rustic marketplace selling trinkets and souvenirs as well as clothing, crafts, jewelry and art. Casual restaurants by day turn into bars and lounges with music and dancing after dark.
- Azeka Marketplace and its neighboring area offers a variety of casual ethnic dining options - Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican and Italian. There is a Post Office, community Playhouse, Gold's Gym and Long’s Drugs (the local version of CVS), Walgreens (Duane Reade).
- Queen Ka'ahumanu Center is Maui's largest shopping mall, anchored by Sears and Macy's with other brand retailers, a multi-plex theater and food court.
- Maui Mall features small local stores and restaurants as well as Whole Foods, Regal Theaters and a local favorite, Tasaka's GuriGuri Ice Cream.
- In Lahaina, you'll find Outlets of Maui which include Coach, Michael Kors and Maui Jim. Front Street in Lahaina is known for its art galleries, souvenir stores, surf shops and restaurants.